Reviews for Power Trip
CrystalizedMoments chapter 22 . 10/30/2010
I loved it! The characters are described and portrayed in such a away it makes me believe they are actual living human beings. :) I love your story and I was saddened when I saw that this was the last chapter so far. I really hope you continue. And switch point of views adds to the story. It really does, so I believe you should continue it.
Turquoise Mage chapter 22 . 10/29/2010
Thanks for a great story i enjoyed reading it and i can't wait for more well until next time.

~Turquoise~
sakuya chapter 22 . 10/25/2010
Love this story, and the UST absolutely kills me. Prefer the story without the switching, but would love to see Gavin's POV elsewhere :)
Esquirella chapter 22 . 10/25/2010
This is a phenomonal story!
Ratts chapter 22 . 10/24/2010
:O ! So can't wait for the car scene!
DH L'Orange chapter 22 . 10/24/2010
thx for the update. i'd stick with brecken's pov. he's such a jerk and if you put in gavin's you'll end up diminishing some of brecken's jerkiness by having gavin justify it, i think.
xioling chapter 22 . 10/24/2010
thank you thank you THANK YOU so much for updating, i'm in love with your story! yes defently switch..having gavin's pov makes the story more intersting...once again thank you D
The-Sakura-Chan chapter 22 . 10/24/2010
More, more, more.

Just found your story today and I couldn't stop reading it. There is something very real about the situations you write about and thats what has kept me hooked. Keep up the great work and I hope to be able to read more soon.
Poptart Guava King chapter 22 . 10/24/2010
rofl. POOR AUDEN (oh yea and ryan, whoever). Being neglected while Brecken's off shnozzing cute boys in public bathrooms.

lol I was thinking "Brecken and Auden? Who the hell name's their kid's tha- oh you do." xD sorry! lmao.
kisilin chapter 22 . 10/24/2010
Hello, I really like your story the switching was fine. It's really hard to see why Gavin love Brecken.
JCrew85 chapter 21 . 10/23/2010
Just found this story and really enjoying it! Can't wait to see what is going to happen!
Smile101 chapter 21 . 10/20/2010
Sweet! You're awesome! Thanks for the quick update. I looked into my inbox expecting nothing, and then I saw that you had updated. You made my day! _ Poor Gavin. He gets blamed for everything, but at least Brecken admitted that he like Gavin - in a round-about way of course. :D Woohoo! The first step is always admitting to yourself that you like someone. Can't wait to see what Brecken's going to say to Gavin. _
DH L'Orange chapter 21 . 10/20/2010
Wow, Brecken has problems. Can you please make Gavin smack him?
Poptart Guava King chapter 21 . 10/20/2010
*gaspedgaspedgasps* I thought he was gonna beat the shit out of Gavin! I did! D:
JerryOnigiri chapter 21 . 10/19/2010
:) Thanks for the update!
735 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »