Reviews for Power Trip
Black Violin Prince chapter 7 . 3/22/2017
Wow, Brecken's a f*cking prick. Sorry for the language. But stil, dude, you brought this upon yourself, Brecken! xp lol

Black Violin Prince chapter 6 . 3/22/2017
Man, this guy has SERIOUS problems. Like, dude. YOU fucked up. Deal with it, man.

But, serious, this just got fun. I can't wait to find out what happens.

Black Violin Prince chapter 5 . 3/22/2017
yo~ interesting. Can't help but wish things had blown up a little more in Brecken's face, but I might like this better.

Black Violin Prince chapter 4 . 3/22/2017
Is he seriously going to make that offer? Oh gods, he is. This is spiraling down, down, down. Oh boy. I can just imagine what will happen. Nothing good. Nothing good.

Buuuuuut, I do understand this guy, Gavin's, thought process about adrenaline. What the heck, of course I do. Adrenaline makes people do the most f*cked up sh*t. But it's also like drugs. I think some call it high on life. Sometimes, under some situations, It's called high off life.

I wonder where things will do from here. Up or down?

Black Violin Prince chapter 3 . 3/22/2017
Well, this Collin is gonna f*ck up in life, if nothing else. xp. lol, pardon my language. Sorry, sorry. But I like to express feelings through carefully, or not so carefully chosen words. You know, well pieced together lines of perfection can really sway a person. But hasty, direct, tactless words get the words across. That's how I think. And I think this Collin has problems and this Brecken is GOING to have problems very soon.

Black Violin Prince chapter 2 . 3/22/2017
Ah~ I already love the character and personality of Gavin. I'm going to enjoy this a lot. I can't wait.

Well, the here comes the next chapter.

Black Violin Prince chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
Whoa, okay, I know I fall in love with stories way too easily. I've ready crappy stories before and still got into them because that's just who I am, you know? And I'm sure I have a problem with saying this every time. But this is freaking awesome. I'm already in love with it. And I can't, can't, can't, Can Not, wait to find out what happens. I'll try my very best to review for every one of your chapters. I usually do that because it gives people boots to write more but doesn't look like you need that. Since you have over 600 reviews and already finished the story.

Still! I am letting you know what I think on every chapter.

Sychronergy chapter 16 . 3/4/2017
I love this little - fire and ice kinda dynamic you have. I'm like, cheerleading for Gavin to just snatch some control and sort of teach Brecken who's really in charge. I'm beginning to see, more and more, of that "would you be mad if your pet bites you" things between them. There are soo many little hot tidbits and I really love how you set everything up.
Sychronergy chapter 11 . 3/4/2017
Oh, this is definitely an interesting piece. I'm liking both characters a lot so far and the dynamics are interesting. I really like Gavin and his infuriating equanimity as well as Brecken's a-hole moments. There's a lot of push and pull. I especially like that little poignant moment where Brecken pressed the pencil down into his hand as well as that little comment about having a dog. Your writing style is also very easy to read and clear. Great piece so far!
linuen chapter 45 . 2/27/2017
You know, I thought you'd go full vanilla in this episode but I guess I'm kinda relieved you did not. Brecken and Gavin will always be in my heart, FOREVER. Brilliantly written characters, well-rounded and flawed to almost perfection. They seem even better written than other published garbage around. And as I finished this epilogue, I sort of cry deep inside I know this is the legit close of Power Trip. Book 2? Haha!

I ADORE THIS CHAPTER. It's everything I thought it would be and better! I just wish that the Auden part be better executed, and even that part is kinda a stretch; it's already beautifully written. HUHU I LOVE THE MENTIONING OF COLLIN, it's so perf. I almost forgot that Brecken is livid with him. I hope they get to makeup in the future! ;u; At first I wasn't sure of this Cole thingamajig, since I had mixed feelings with the character, but then I guess he worked out perfectly with this chapter. He became the plot device that returned this whole thing to one of its original roots: erotica and smut. And we could only be happy for this return to themes.

This is a very, very good epilogue. It doesn't have that END like, you know, like the ending tone that most epilogues have, but then who really cares? We got a PT update, we saw the King of Semes once again, and we were blessed with those clear green eyes of Gavin! I LOVE THEM! AND THIS STORY!

And they'll always have a place in my heart. :)
danazit7 chapter 45 . 2/27/2017
I dont even know if I reviewed this story before. what I do know is that I loved it so much I put it on my favourite list. great story. i hope you will keep writing more stories like it. hugs and kisses.
Guest chapter 45 . 2/27/2017
It took so many year after that cliff hanger I never thought there would be an ending but thank god there was. I've been following this story since it came out and I am so excited that it has an actual ending! Thank you for the crazy ride and most delightful foreplay and sex! To see how the character have grown and stayed is one hell of a journey. Thank you for all the time an effort you've put into it.
Jessica Hunter chapter 45 . 2/26/2017
I had almost given up on this one! SOOO glad you updated!
Iamnotyoursenpai chapter 45 . 2/26/2017
I SCREAMED SO LOUD WHEN I GOT THE EMAIL MY SISTER LOOKED OVER AT ME LIKE I WAS GOING CRAZY I IMMEDIATELY GOT ON HERE... I JUST LIKE FRICKIN LOVE YOU THIS WAS THE BEST I WAS SCREECHING MAKING THEE MOST INHUMAN NOISES LIKE MY PUSSY WAS SHOOK IM SO SORRY BUT I JUST DIED I LOVED THIS CHAPTER OMFG COLE IS JUST ME I WOULDVE SUMMONED THE DEMONS TO BE IN JUST SPOT WHILE THEY WERE DOING IT OMFFFFFFFYCK I CANT BREATHE PLEASE NEVER STOP WRITING I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SENPAI OML IM STILL MAKIBG THE WEIRD NOISES... OK WELL YEA I LOVED THUS CHAPTER WITH ALL MY HORT AND NOW I HAVE GOSSEBUMPS THINKING ABOUT IT AGAIN OMG OK ILL STOP NOW BUT YEA I LOVE YOU *CRIES GAVINS JIZZ*
NilahLove chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
I wasn't trying to accuse you at all, I swear! I just thought it was funny how these coincidences happen. Great minds think alike, and that's just more cute gay stories for all. Sorry for the miscommunication!
735 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »