Reviews for Out of the Shadows
Comix and Co chapter 12 . 10/4/2012
Best.
Story.
Ever.

You had me hooked entirely through my three ICT lessons today. It was briliant and addicting, thuogh I found the ending sad somewhat. But it should have been sad, thank you for posting this!
doooa chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
i really didn't like this story
A.G. Herrin chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
You have a very interesting plot line here; I love your character development and originality. The sudden kiss, however, seemed unrealistic for her character and after only hanging out with him for the first time. You should make your audience want them to kiss but don't give it to them until the right moment. It's kind of the same way women must flirt with men, you lean in then back away, and lean in further and then back way again. That's what will keep them interested. So keep up the great writing! I will have to keep reading. :)
light.and.darkness.angel chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
such a sad ending

but such a well detailed and written one as well!

i loved this story and i always will :)
Alice'sMadHatter chapter 9 . 6/19/2009
This a well written story and I absolutely love it! I hope you update soon and keep on writing. -
light.and.darkness.angel chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
hmm i honestly thought this would be boring

but hell was i wrong

this story is amazingly well written, and honestly, i like it!

please update soon!
1st violin 22 chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
I like the action in this chapter. It's also amusing when he defaces stuff in the department store!
Radel chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
Great! Can't wait for the rest of it. I like the fact that you have made him half 'alien'. It's great. And I really hope that they end up together. He likes her, she likes him, but they have a lot of problems. It fantastic. Keep writing!
cookiepiecookiepie chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
The story seems rushed, still, nicely written... :)
cookiepiecookiepie chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
Very interesting... :)
Radel chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
Hey. I really liked the difference betwwen the two characters. The way that one is a good girl and the other has such a dark secret.

I look forward to the rest of the story.
the.5.elements chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
this chapter was good. I liked how you showed us what shadow wrote as his story instead of just explaining it. Good job
TheInsideGirl chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I liked the comparisons between the two of them at the beginning. I'm intrigued by what Shadow's secret is - is he half monster or something or does he just mean he can be inhuman sometimes. I'm looking forward to reading more - it's my kind of story, I can tell already. x
the.5.elements chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
This was very captivating! I loved the different dynamics between the characters. Great start looking forward to more )