Reviews for Despising Taylor Jones
ChellyWrites chapter 23 . 12/30/2011
I LOVED IT :) It was cute and full of drama. Good job, you're an amazing author! Never stop doing what you love, and keep on writing! Happy New Year :) xoxo, Chelly
Shanny333 chapter 23 . 12/29/2011
Wow, this story was unbelievably cute.

Well done :)
Brightheart chapter 23 . 11/19/2011
really good story. loved it soooooo much. amazing. wish there wuz a sequel.
GoldenBaby96 chapter 23 . 8/1/2011
brava! wonderful story. u scared me for a sec wen I thought Taylor was dead. overall, it was breath taking.
Blah chapter 22 . 5/15/2011
My freaking GOD! YOU PERSON! I thought you'd killed him off! I was crying... Grrr... Great story though... I'm loving it :)
DomiKat chapter 23 . 5/1/2011
Aw this is such an awesome story! I nearly cried at the ending par,t until I realized he was alive...thank god. o.o And the suspense was great, kept me wanting more xD GREAT JOB!
RedBull5972 chapter 23 . 4/30/2011
That was an excellent story. I was scared for a second when I was first reading the funeral chapter, I thought it was Taylor's haha. Great work, I really enjoyed this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
that was way too fast. chapter one and they were already beginning to be friends? i havent even read about them being rude to each other, even though apparently, they despised each other in school.
ecstatic-craze chapter 23 . 1/8/2011
aw it was sch a cute ending... i loved it. you should write an epilogue of them growing old together lolxz thatd be funny. i really enjoyed the story...the drama between taylor and dani and taylor's friend was kinda messed up to taylofr but it did make things interesting. they love eachother so much its too cutte its really what we all want someday. it really is a fairytale and i hope atleast some of our lives can be like that. well great amazing story its kinda sad it finished but it also needs an ending it'l be weird for it to go on forever lol. im upset its over but i also am glad i read it and got to see a great ending.

Moni :)
WithAPenAndPaper chapter 23 . 1/8/2011
Ah, that was great!
WithAPenAndPaper chapter 22 . 12/31/2010
This is an awesome story!
HeyyyitsPickle chapter 21 . 12/31/2010
omg...you are so mean! hahaha! i actually almost started crying in the beginning cause it actually sounded like Taylor died! EVILL! haha

but that was such a great way to end it!

wo
ecstatic-craze chapter 21 . 12/30/2010
ok i serously freaked out in the beginning i was gonna scream you killed taylor! lol its all good now though lolxz great chapter.
WithAPenAndPaper chapter 21 . 12/30/2010
Wow! At first I thought it was Taylor's funeral! I am SO glad it wasn't!
beth chapter 20 . 12/24/2010
will taylor die? one question. i am still loving your story!:)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »