Reviews for Ravenspire
Karyn13 chapter 30 . 1/5/2010
I think it's amazing how you can write Alyson's point of view like a teenager, and then write Joanna's point of view like a grown woman. Incredible!
Karyn13 chapter 28 . 1/2/2010
*gasp* The war... Is that a hint of foreshadowing I see there? Instreting... *gasp* romance! EEp! :) :) Great chapter once again...you probably get tired of me saying that...but I can't think of anything else to say, sorry! Can't wait to see what happens next
Karyn13 chapter 27 . 12/31/2009
Awesome chapter! I wonder what the High Council wants... Hm... Can't wait to read more!
Karyn13 chapter 26 . 12/31/2009
Now the plot is coming together! Yay! Oh my gosh, talk about suspense!
Karyn13 chapter 25 . 12/31/2009
I love how you write in diary form for Alyson. You do a good job at making it sound very realistic. :)
Karyn13 chapter 24 . 12/29/2009
Yay! You're back! :) And just as good, if not better as before! Once again that chapter was brilliant. Just enough detail, dialogue, action, and suspense! Can't wait to read more

Karyn
Karyn13 chapter 23 . 10/11/2009
Splendid job! All the detail was excellent; I could picture every scene in my head. :) I love it when that happens! Hm, now there's a little twist to the story... Yay! :) Can't wait to read more! Awesome job
Karyn13 chapter 22 . 9/28/2009
lol I'm running out of good reviews to say :) :) Awesome job, great detail! Can't wait to read more! By the way, sorry I wasn't able to review sooner, I've been extremely busy, but things have died down now, so I'm free to read the next chapter! :)
Karyn13 chapter 21 . 9/17/2009
LOVE this chapter! Especially the happiness topic. Gold! Lol, I love it when people try to find the true meaning in words and stuff. Lol, its one of my favorite past times. Can't wait to read more! I totally love this story. You are an amazing writer, and you'll always have my support with anything you write. don't you ever forget that! :)
Karyn13 chapter 20 . 9/16/2009
wow outstanding chapter
Karyn13 chapter 19 . 9/16/2009
You're back! Yay! loved this chapter, great jbo
Friggin Awesome chapter 5 . 8/29/2009
A... strange, development, to say the least.

Description of the food was wonderful, but overall description was... lacking? I was left without knowing much about Aiden and his father other than the color of their eyes. The great hall, while you did have a description, didn't seem full enough to me.

What helps me when I'm trying to describe something properly is to think about it in terms of the fives senses-as you probably know, imagery isn't just about sight. It's a combination of sight, smell, sound, taste, and touch. In every description I suggest you use at least three of these. Or try to.

But overall, a good chapter and addition to the story.

Keep writing.
Friggin Awesome chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
Sorry for falling off the face of the Earth. I'm ready to resume my reviewing duties! :P

Anyway, for this chapter... Interesting. As I always, always say, more description would be nice. How big is this library? What's it like? Does it have a large collection? How does Brandon feel about all of this?

In any case, enjoyed the chapter, though I'll admit, it seems rather... childish, the whole thing. Which isn't really bad, it's just not to my audience.
Karyn13 chapter 18 . 8/11/2009
Another awesome chapter! Can't wait to read more
Karyn13 chapter 17 . 8/11/2009
I loved how Brandon totally dismissed Aiden as a friend and helped Aly! It was so sweet! Great chapter
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »