Reviews for Ravenspire
Karyn13 chapter 17 . 8/11/2009
I loved how Brandon totally dismissed Aiden as a friend and helped Aly! It was so sweet! Great chapter
Karyn13 chapter 16 . 8/6/2009
Great job! I love this chapter! :)
Karyn13 chapter 15 . 7/19/2009
lovely chapter. Beautifully written. You are amazing!
Karyn13 chapter 14 . 7/13/2009
ugh. I do NOT like Elsie at all. And I really like the part about the itch she couldn't scratch somewhere near her heart. I don't know why I like it, but it is really cool! :) Can't wait to see what happens next! Oh, and yea, if Ray knew something couldn't he tell her? I would be mad...unless he somehow was friends with the person who poisned Aly...but then that wouldn't make sense because he's a healer. Hm...Longest review yet! lol I"ll shut up now. Post soon!
karen-ohana chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Ugh Cliff hangers..hehehe

Well written

I loved it!

hehe

Hey read my stories/poems heheh!
Karyn13 chapter 12 . 7/10/2009
Uh-oh. I don't think I like that Lord Daniel guy. And who would posion Aly? Unless, like it said, it was aimed for someone else...hm can't wait to read more!
Karyn13 chapter 11 . 7/10/2009
very well written. luved it! especially the last part of the whole brandon or bran thing
Karyn13 chapter 10 . 7/4/2009
nice job! ugh, I hate it when people just let me win...which happens quite often to me because I stink at all board games... anyways, can't wait to see what happens next!
Karyn13 chapter 9 . 6/30/2009
great job, can't wait to see what happens next!
Karyn13 chapter 8 . 6/24/2009
You have such a way with words! Amazing!

Can't wait to read more!
Karyn13 chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
I hate cliff hangers! Write more!

Karyn13 chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
wow! you post fast! I like! Great job!...again! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Karyn13 chapter 5 . 6/20/2009
Nice job..again! lol Wow, superb detail. excellent. I wish I was half as good as you! Can't wait to see more
Karyn13 chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
I really like how you write in each characters voice. Great job and post/write more soon :)
Karyn13 chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Once again, great job! Maybe put a little more detail in what the outside of Ravenspire looked like... You are brilliant! write more
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »