Reviews for Not Quite Off the Hook
Warrior-Princess06 chapter 35 . 11/4/2010
'OMG! It's done.! :) Congratulations Jenelle.! :))

Thanks for sharing your imagination about Sandra and Lucas to us..this fic is so awesome and wonderful.! :)) Same with your real to life story of Lucas and you..ayeeh.! :) I will miss your updates.! HEHE! :) Well, I super duper LOVE this fic.! :D You made me happy and sad, fantastic, enthusiastic and crazy for this fic.! HAHA! LOL! :)) I love Sandra and Lucas so much.! :) They're the best couple ever..! :D I love their friends and family too.! :)) I wonder what happen to Sandra's Dad and Brienne's Mom..did they end up together? HEHE! :D

Anyways, I enjoy reading this fic from the very start which is the Prequel: Hooked on him.! :) Good job and goodluck to your future stories which is I already started..hehe! :)) Don't worry, i'm sure your readers from this fic will love it too.! :D

PS: Sorry if i didn't review each chapter, same with the Hooked on him..maybe if i came here around the time when you still writing this fic.. i will..but i came here in this site around May 2010 and i'm too excited to read the next chapter to leave a review..hehe..so yeah.! And one more thing, I don't have twitter account so i can't follow you even if I want..i have facebook account but i don't think you'll give your account because you said in your author's note that it is for your true to life friends..so yeah..that's all.! :) Have a nice day.! Bye.! :D Until next time! :))
ThoseLittleMoments chapter 35 . 10/2/2010
HOLY.

Thaanks A lot Jenelle!

Now, I want my own Lucas Pearson. [:

But Sandra and Lucas are soo adorable. (;

Troy, is still pretty dope.

I abso-fucking-lutely loved Hooked on Him, and Not Quite off the hook. (;

Much Love!
Aaerie chapter 35 . 9/27/2010
what about real lucas? :( is he ur bf yet?
AndSoItBegins chapter 35 . 9/22/2010
Ah!

I can't believe it's over :(

This chapter, and it's prequel, are what have been getting me thru these first 3 weeks of skool

I'd be freaking out that I'm finally in high-skool, and I always came home and read this

It helped em calm down, and I can't believe it's done :(

And, out of pure curiosity, how is the Real Lucas thing going? :P

K, I'm gonna go read your other stories now ;)
AndSoItBegins chapter 14 . 9/18/2010
I really hate you right now.

This story is so good, that I'm actually sitting here crying, and I can't stop. I guess that says something about me... probably that I haven't cried in a while and seriuously need to get it out of my system, but still.

Why do you have to write such amazing stories?

It's not nice to use your writing power to bring people to tears. :P :)
gulistanlik chapter 14 . 9/4/2010
Sandra deserves every bit of this in my opinion. She had every sign that she was still in love. She was just too stubbourn and her pride got to her.
gulistanlik chapter 13 . 9/4/2010
I don't get it. She says I'm just not ready and the next day he goes and gets another girl. She didn't say never. Would it hurt to wait? What kind of a guy is he?
thesecretsinmyhair chapter 35 . 9/3/2010
*cries* wonderful ending. there is no words to describe how it was!
chazza-x chapter 23 . 8/31/2010
I love this story, its so addicted. But I need to say (A, - now i havent finished this story so idk on how this ends- but Lucas likes you
gulistanlik chapter 12 . 8/31/2010
Ugh! What is wrong with her? It's obvious she's gotten over the cheating and his lapse in sanity! So what's holding her back? Instinct?
gulistanlik chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
I admire Lucas for trying but he's going to hit his breaking point soon, isn't he? Oh dear.
gulistanlik chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
Thank you, Lucas seems to have some sense knocked into him!
gulistanlik chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Why did she leave in the first place? Is it going to be explained later?
AnnabelLloyd97 chapter 35 . 8/29/2010
I love you so much for not making them stay broken up I was so sad when that happened. I'm going to miss reading this story so much. Just a little question ARE YOU AND RL LUCAS TOGETHER YET AND IF NOT WHEN WILL YOU BE? I certainly see a lot of chemistry in those little chats that you posted and I definately think that he likes you why else would he have kissed you?
AnnabelLloyd97 chapter 25 . 8/28/2010
I honestly think that you and real-life-Lucas like each other and you're just trying to hide it. Anyway I don't know how I would live without the real-life-Lucas update, you two crack me up. Unfortunately, I don't live in London but I live in England so I have visited there a lot and when I'm older I would love to live in either London, New York, California or some massive Ski Resort (maybe even in Canada)
1,685 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »