Reviews for This is How the Gods Wage War
Arreana chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I'm afraid I can't offer you technical corrections as you put it, as I'm not really a sci-fi reader/aerospace engineer. I also see that this story is a bit old, so you might not want review for it, but I wanted to return the favor for Farro :)

I thought your descriptions were very good, and your science (to me) seemed accurate. My pain problem with hard sci-fi is that it must rely a lot on "telling" rather than "showing". As a historical-fictional sort of person I'm no authority on sci-fi, but I was impressed by your writing, and I hope you're working on something still!
Punslinger chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Thanks for adding "antariksha yaatri" to my vocabulary. This is very good writing-a fine blend of hard science with fascinating plot and character development. From the title and first paragraph I expected a supernatural touch. But that was unimportant as I was quickly absorbed in the story.

Your speculations on future geopolitical developments are not at all farfetched, considering current events.

P.S. With your interest in India, you might enjoy my story titled "Eden Again."
Shawn Krance chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Very enjoyable. I was actually pulling for Lokhande for the entire story and liked how you kept the tension up.