Reviews for High School Drama
scarecrow chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
hi ara
i am totally smitten with the 3 chapters i read
can u pls tell me where can i read the rest of the book?
sheersha chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
hi
i like this story.
can anyone pls tell me the name of the book and author .i want to purchase it.
Emi998 chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
Hey whyd you stop posting? Its an awesome fanfiction
The day you will come chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
I loooooove this storry! I know you haven't updated in a long time but please do! This could be the best story I have everr read if you continue it. Please for the love of everyone finish the story and make it a looooong good one! :) So far, I give this an A. I have no complaints whatsoever.
leavemeialone chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
I really enjoy this story. Are you really going to kill me by waiting for your update next Friday? I like how Ashleigh seems to care about everyone except for Spencer. It seems right and reasonable for her to be wary of Spencer. At the same time, Spencer does sound like he has kind of changed. I wonder what will happen next, will someone interrupt them or will they kiss? Don't leave us hanging! Riley sounds so absolutely cute. :D I'll feel bad for Lauren, but I think Spencer and Ashleigh belong together :)
VampireSarah chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
Great chapter! Cliff hanger need next chapter like now
my infectious smile chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
I'm really loving this story so far...I can't wait until next Friday's update!
chilier2 chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
Oh. My. Effing. Goodness. This is so so so so so so so good! Sad face. I really cant wait until next Friday please do it sooner! I love this! It's a cliff hanger :( lol this is so good and ashleigh and Spencer are so cute! But I'm worried about Lauren! ;( I love ash and spence. Omg please I'm begging! :) you did amazing keep it up
AMentalPanda chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
I am very picky about the things I read, but I LOVE THIS!
No Longer On FictionPress chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
This story is so intense and amazing and also quite well-written. I'm intrigued.

Update soon please so that I can find out whether or not Spencer actually kisses her and the chain of events that is set off because of it!

Where is this story set, though? Location-wise. Is it in America, Australia or the UK, because you switch off between "arse" and "ass" and "math" and "maths."

Great story!

11cina24 chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Really good chappie!(:

I like her temper,lol.
chilier2 chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
this story is amazing! i can't wait to see the rest! :D
chilier2 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
this is soooo good! :) i can't wait for more 3
xoxtina46xox chapter 9 . 1/7/2011
good luck with your other story! I hope you finish soon so you can finish this one too, it's great so far. I can't wait to read more
67 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »