Reviews for Deadly Love
Alaeryel chapter 21 . 12/2/2012
Ok Kem-you have really ripped out my heart and stomped on it with this chapter-figuratively of course. Again, this chapter had me bawling not only for Daine but ESPECIALLY for Blythe and Antoinette! You wrote this scene EXTRAORDINARILY WELL! I will tell you this and I truly believe it but I think you could get this story published-not only do I think the writing in done to perfection but this story has all the qualities to make it published. I would definitely buy it! I am sad to see that it has been discontinued and that too makes me cry and breaks my heart-I would really and truly like to know what else happens and how it ends-this too breaks my heart but I also do not know the reason why so there is no judgement against you-it is just that it has touched my heart immensely!
Alaeryel chapter 18 . 12/2/2012
OOOOOOOOOO I AM BOUNCING IN MY CHAIR! I am giddy as a school girl which I haven't been for a very long time and can't wait to get to the next chapter-also I am wondering why Jayden's brother is upset with him-oh well I will find out!
Alaeryel chapter 17 . 12/2/2012
OMG OMG OMG-I cried for Jayden's loss-especially his son-my heart broke and then when Aaron was talking to his mate and the phone went dead and he tried to tell her not to answer the door-my heart jumped out of my chest for pure hurt of what was going to happen-thank you for a most WONDERFUL and EXCITING read I have had in some time!
Alaeryel chapter 16 . 12/2/2012
Ok here is one of the situations I spoke of where I was TOTALLY WRONG with my assumption-LOL! So none of them are a hybrid good to know. But now I am wondering how she is a pureblood. I LOVE how this story keeps me tied up in knots and wanting more-it makes me feel like you have written this story just for me-SPECTACULAR!
Alaeryel chapter 15 . 12/2/2012
Well, unsure how to express this one-IT WAS FANTASTIC! I will use the word hybrid to keep things straight in my mind. I am unsure if everyone on Jayden's side is strictly vampire. I somewhat had an inkling that Scythe could have been a vampire/werewolf hybrid but wasn't sure. I caught a few little innuendos in this chapter BUT I didn't expect it of Cassie-GREAT JOB WITH THAT. Now, my curiosity has me wondering if maybe there is something in Cassie's bloodline to make her more than just human. I know she wasn't vampire or pretty sure she wasn't. OH HOW YOU HAVE A MYSTERY I must try to solve-I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOOOOOOOOOVED THIS CHAPTER!
Alaeryel chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
AI AI AI-teeth clenching, breath holding, tense chapter here and PURE PERFECTION! NEED MORE HEADING TO NEXT CHAPTER!
Alaeryel chapter 13 . 12/2/2012
You are really good at throwing me curveballs here girl-I enjoy that. It makes me want to try to piece the puzzle together and sometimes it works and sometimes I am so wrong and LOVE the big surprise I get when I find out!
Alaeryel chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
OH BLOODY HELL-this CANNOT happen! So Mandii wasn't Mandii either-WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NOW? Did she really see her mother? Was it just wishful on her part? INSTENSE CHAPTER and again AMAZING!
Alaeryel chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
OMG Kem-I wanted to bust out laughing at their argument over marriage-yes, you brought the fire back to Cassie and BRILLIANTLY by the way. I am not so sure I like Mandii and I wonder what will happen to Cassie now that her little attack on Jayden has been acknowledged. Such a BREATH TAKING STORY here that I cannot understand why or how someone can read this and not leave a review-I ADORE THIS STORY!
Alaeryel chapter 10 . 12/2/2012
Oh how you keep weaving the web about this story and might I add PERFECTLY! Yes and yes to your end statement. She is becoming a bit sappy but yes love can do that to a person-especially when you haven't had love in your young life. I am enjoying her though and you are definitely right-sometimes a story starts out and your characters and plot are seen one way then suddenly the story kinda turns things around and takes on their own writing. I found that to be true with my series but I think sometimes that is what makes a story OUT OF THIS WORLD! Your story has taken on a life of it's own.
Alaeryel chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
Another GREAT chapter as far as I am concerned! I loved the her excitement she felt and especially how she seemed to know what to do to set up a battle-whether it would have worked or not-you wrote that very well. My favorite part though was the party-she had no qualms of drinking the blood from the man. I actually thought she would have ripped his throat out-especially after smelling the alcohol and what she went through with her father AND I couldn't help but smile with their first kiss per se-ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!
Alaeryel chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
I really cannot get enough of this story-you have such a mix of emotions woven through out the chapters and I COMPLETELY LOVE THAT! You make us feel sad, angry, confusion, and yes even humor involved! I don't know any italian-Spanish and German are the languages I studied but I can tell you this-first it is romantic and second though I do not know the words-I know the feelings it implies-I think that was exceptional on your part. I wish my schools had offered Italian-I would have enjoyed it I believe. EXCEPTIONAL JOB HERE!
Alaeryel chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
Oh bloody hell-it never dawned on me that the cat could be a part of them-I love your imagination Kem-you are DEFINITELY AMAZING and BRILLIANT! You have managed to COMPLETELY INTRIGUE and ENSNARE me with this story!
Alaeryel chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
WHAT THE HELL! Nikkei has been part of them since she was 15? How? When? Why not Eric? OH MY DEAR -YOU HAVE WEAVED SUCH A WONDROUS WEB OF SUSPENSE within this story and I think I have DIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN! NEED MORE SO SKIPPING OFF TO THE NEXT CHAPTER! YOU ARE BRILLIANT!
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
OMG OMG OMG-my heart is racing 1000 miles an hour here with this chapter! She found her sister finally and now I wonder if she was with Eric and 'they' found her and saved her. I cannot wait I need more so on my way to next chapter!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »