Reviews for Pinkie Swear
NakedKing chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
I DON'T CARE IF YOU WANT TO STOP WRITING THIS I WAANTT MOAR!
ElphabaTheRenthead chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
Ohnoes.

Poor Bryce...

I loved this chapter, really.

I almost started crying when Bryce was all crying, no joke.

Great job.
ElphabaTheRenthead chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Oh, this is really good!

It's normally not something that I would read (I came upon it through your Gaia post) but it's drawing me in. :)

The relationship between your characters is so interesting.
Katie Nicole chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Alrighty.

I feel a little bad about reviewing this without finishing it - I only read about half - but it just wasn't holding my interest, and I felt I owed some constructive criticism, at least.

From what I read, your characters are somewhat immature. By that I don't just mean their development is immature - I mean they seem unrealistically childish, although (in what I read) you never did mention what age/grade they are.

You have nice descriptions, such as, "... the riot of noise in the hallway probably consumed my apology. Bryce must have read my lips and understood."

Sweet and simply explained.

I honestly was confused by a lot of it, however. It just seemed like you were sort of prattling on, without much background or direction either way. I saw in your description this was going to be a M/M, but I didn't make it that far.

Some of your grammar irritated me, and you tended to be redundant with phrases such as "over exaggerated," etc. But I also read in your A/N that it hasn't been Beta-read, and I'm sure at least the grammar will improve drastically after it's been thoroughly edited.

I stopped reading when Chelsea's character was introduced. It started to feel more and more immature and unbelievable, and I just lost interest.

But I wish you the best of luck with this, anyway.

Have an English nut whip through it and give you some helpful advice [:

*Katie