Reviews for So Typical
Guest chapter 24 . 7/8/2012
This story was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G3
leavesfallingup chapter 24 . 7/8/2012
Why do I suspect that that other teenager who was nearby heard the conversation? I foresee disastrous problems when the truth comes out in the future.

A well-written story, though I hated the direction it took near the end. Still, those things do happen and they certainly add drama to the story.
Latte Thoughts chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
This is addicting.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/8/2012
Please make te sequal soon, ooh and can yopu put an authors note to tell us what its called.
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 24 . 7/8/2012
Amazing ;D
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
I lov this story bro:)
JJsMommy29 chapter 24 . 7/7/2012
so glad to see that her and Tristan got back together also can't wait to read the sequel to find out what happens in it and to see if her and Tristan make it through that so hopefully it will be posted up soon
Damon Salvatore chapter 23 . 7/7/2012
Oh silly Scarlette. :) Looks like she had nothing to worry about after all.
Wonder46 chapter 23 . 7/6/2012
Nooooo! Not the end!
JJsMommy29 chapter 23 . 7/6/2012
can't wait to read the epilogue and for the sequel to come out to see what happens in it
Amy Stardust chapter 23 . 7/6/2012
Yay! Sequel! I'm do excited!

I can't believe they shouted it out loud. I mean, that was just...fail. That was a total fail.

I'll be waiting for the epilogue! :D

-Amy Stardust
3rd Bookworm chapter 23 . 7/6/2012
Oh now I'm sad the last chapter? Grrr. Please tell me in completely Normal scar is no longer slutty cas u know I'm still pissed at her
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 23 . 7/5/2012
Awwwwwhhhh AMAZING STORY! I love the Tristan and Scar pairing so much ;D
Can't wait for the sequel!
leavesfallingup chapter 23 . 7/5/2012
Though I believe that teens should be accorded respect and dealt with as adults in many area, they still often make adult decisions without sufficient maturity to make those decisions wisely... then again, human history has proven that adults don't handle themselves much better.

Christian, Millie, Scarlet, Austin... so many stupid decisions all coming to roost at the same time.

One plot hole: if a school official caught a student being that violent to another student, the police would have been involved. There is no way that everyone involved would just go about their day. Sorry to point this out, but you have worked hard to write a good story and I know that you want to keep things realistic.
loveforever143 chapter 23 . 7/5/2012
That was a fabulous ending! It was absolutely brilliant!
I LOVED IT! 3 but im sad to see it end.
But also really happy that theirs a decline one and I cant wait for that one to come out. I hope its really really soon!
587 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »