Reviews for So Typical
Amy Stardust chapter 21 . 6/30/2012
Man. She has a problem. What's gonna happen?

I mean, I don't know what I want to happen, that's how unsure I am. This is so awesome! :D

'Til your next update! :)

Amy Stardust chapter 20 . 6/30/2012
Yay! He finally woke up! XD

ARulzz chapter 20 . 6/30/2012
I love this story. It's so sweet. First time I read Star was in hospital, during the same time as Tris, I thought they would both die and reunite in heaven and I was like 'how cliche can u get?' (I read the chapter names beforehand) but then the plot changed and it was so sweet. I like it.
leavesfallingup chapter 19 . 6/28/2012
It is probably a good idea to get her away anyway, since Austin might attack her again in order to stay out of jail.
3rd Bookworm chapter 20 . 6/28/2012
ahhh sweet chap
the foil flower chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
this story is fantastic so far
f0r3v3rstr0n9 chapter 19 . 6/27/2012
OK. Soooooooooooo... I already reviewed on chapter 20 so i have to go onto this chapter- I think the whole one review per chapter is stupid, but whatever. Anyways i went onto your blog, or whatever you call it, and i saw the actors, and for once i like the actors the author picked! :D I do gymnastics too!
f0r3v3rstr0n9 chapter 20 . 6/27/2012
AHHHH! I ADORE THEM! (: I love you writing... And your characters! 3 Update FAST.
JJsMommy29 chapter 20 . 6/27/2012
so happy that he woke up and that they are seeing each other so can't wait for more to see what happens next so update soon
loveforever143 chapter 20 . 6/27/2012
I really love this story. It is fabulous and very true.
As a matter of fact I love ALL of ur stories! They r all really good and you r a amazing author.
I can not wait until u post another chapter. I hope its really soon!
Amy Stardust chapter 19 . 6/27/2012
Sorry it took me so long to review! I've been reading it slowly, but I couldn't review because I only had so little time. :(

But anyways, this chap was great! She finally remembers! I can't wait for her to see Tristan! I wanna know what's gonna happen! Damn me and my weakness for cliffhangers! DX

I'm not rushing you or anything but I just want you to know that I love your stories. :D

And thank you sooo much for updating so quickly! That is downright pure awesomeness! XD

'Til your next update! :D

ClaryLovesYouXD chapter 19 . 6/26/2012
*Shrieeeeeekkkkkkkkk* Ohmigosh Yes! She's Home...:D...but now -.- ..she has to remember Tristan... and...and they... they have to be happy FOREVER! :D.. Heehee I am so giddy right now... and it's not just because of the pack of Oreos that I just ate...it's because you uploaded soon... Now I shall go eat my Twizzlers and Snickers... and you shall upload soon :D ...So I can be happy forever! :D .
RubyRed22 chapter 19 . 6/25/2012
YOU MUST GET SCARLETT AND TRISTAN TOGETHER IN THE END. Sure, Christian is actually sweeter than Tristan made him out to be, but I will absolutely DIE if Scar ends up with Christian! SCAR AND TRISTAN BELONG TOGETHER!
JJsMommy29 chapter 19 . 6/25/2012
can't wait to see if she remembers Tristan when she see's him also can't wait to see what happens next so update soon
xnowherefastx chapter 19 . 6/25/2012
This is so good! Honestly I think I like Christian better because long distance relationships never work ESPECIALLY when the boyfriend is in a coma and the girlfriend can scarcely remember him!
587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »