Reviews for Tear Stained Galaxy
allison23669 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
wow!this poem speaks to many different parts of my emotions;) i cant imagine what you must have been thinking or feeling when you wrote this poem? and of course there is no criticizing a poem, who can criticize something from the heart? i feel poetry is art, and you should be shown over the world, displaying your pieces to those who already appreciate art, and giving people who dont a whol new veiw.
yuanyuan chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
hi !

huimei chapter 1 . 5/29/2010

welcome to our website is :
Howle chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I love this poem. Perhaps it's because I love astronomy, but what's a little bias? Not sure about the title. The only thing that drew me in was the galaxy bit. However, it seems every other poem on here is "tear-stained." other than that, wonderful piece.
Orange Oxymoron chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Mars, the god of war, bursting into flames...

Venus, goddess of love, crying alone...

Earth - Deity of ignorance.
Said Author chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
This was really nice! And very original with the planets and such. Nice work! :}
Liebe Dance chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I really liked this. I have the feeling that it's an extended metaphor, right? Anyways, I still really liked it. Good job.