Reviews for The Color Blue
Aril chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
You said it was a crappy story. Why? I thought it was pretty good. You did a description proud. if it had been longer and gotten deeper into the aspect it could have been even better, but I thought it was good.I would like to read more of your work. Aril
UnfortunateFortunate chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
All I gotta say is I love this poem, and BTW your the only writiner I've felt the need to put on author alert from this website! Even though I've only read this story. I was looking for stories and poems on serch using the word 'blind'. Dunno why. But i'm guessing you didn't want to know that right? Well i'll stop rambling on and on now, but read my poems and sinlge fiction if you can, I'd love to see a review by an extremely good author! D Buh Byez!
Ah-choo chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Ugh! That made me wanna cry. I just hate it when fate plays a cruel game upon you when you least expect it.
Kyesha chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
wow, what a moving story, beautifully done, so sweet, 'sniff' gotta go before I cry 'sniff'
Taboo1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
*sniff* That was good! I would write more but my eyes are tearing up and I can't see the screen or the key board very well and I don't think I can hold the sobs in any longer...
Nadesico chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
wow, this is VERY deep. i love it, but it is very sad.
Rachie.V chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
*Stays silent* This is remarkable. Absolutely beautiful. Lorbie, don't ever let your passion for writing go! Your talent is marvelous. Keep writing those short stories, girl!

* Rachie.V.
JadeWhispers chapter 1 . 5/18/2001
! Aieee, that's heartfelt... almost brings a tear to my eye... oo* nevermind, that's blood... *rubs head* _* I've been bashed continually for "Threads of Gold"... *SOBS* buut anyways... _ this kicks, nice, short, sweet, cute too
Figgy chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
God, that was sad... BUT IT DIDN'T SUCK!
Courtney1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
Hey,

What are you talking about? This story didn't suck. Good job. It was kind of sad. It made me think that a lot of people take the simpliest things like sight for granted.
METMA Mandy Signed Review chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
Heehe I read this on the bus. Very neato! :) I just didn't like the ending... grrness! _ How come before every fic you write like "this sucks" or seomthing? DON'T BE STUPID, THIS DOESN'T SUCK! get some selfconfidence hunnybuns... btw gotcha on author alert now forge. *tries to tap nose but misses*