Reviews for The YouTuber
Dead Deactivated chapter 10 . 11/24/2010
ITs been soo long since you updated. Please reply to this if you do update.
11cina24 chapter 10 . 7/16/2010
Hahaahaha I like that ending. "That my twin. You know me well." "Idiot." I lol'ed.

Good story(:
11cina24 chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
I just noticed that JAC records are his initials,lol. Jonathan Andrew Clarkson.

I had to point that out,lol. Okiedoke I'm gonna keep on reading;D

Good story btw(:
JustAnotherBookLover chapter 10 . 6/10/2010
Ohmygod.

This is AWESOME.

iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou! xx

This is one of my favourites thnx so much for writing this :P

Update soon I love it

Luv ya,

sheldon :D

xox
JustAnotherBookLover chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Awesome :D
Jevanminx chapter 10 . 5/23/2010
Hahahahaha,nice ending. Little dark at the beginning which certainly has me more interested about her past.

JM
Lunary Canary chapter 10 . 5/22/2010
she should sing karaoke at the party :3 nobody will care that she's singning anyway since theyll all be drunk :3
Lunary Canary chapter 9 . 12/18/2009
XD "NO! MY FOD!" wow...
Sabreal chapter 5 . 9/13/2009
wow...you must really love america if you used the term vacation lol. whats happened to good ol' holiday?

anweiss, this story shows you have writing potential. its written well, albiet a little cheesy (but cheesy is good!) and i've had to force down a laugh many a time, cos i was so amused.

well done on making me giddy :)
Bluebaybiie chapter 8 . 9/3/2009
Great chapter :D

I can't wait for more!
LaMeO1 chapter 8 . 8/9/2009
i really like your story

riz is a pretty interesting character

update soon

D
Everlasting Dreams chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
Hm, ok chappie, but still good. And when I go on YouTube I like to listen to other people sing like Gabe Bondac, Cathy Nguyen, AJ Rafeal(Is that how you spell it?), Rin On The Rox and many others!
SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I love this

I'm a singer on youtube myself - I get negative cmnts mostly

Rika chapter 7 . 7/22/2009
I like this story _. Plz continue. xD And when i go on utube, I'm watching anime _.
Kelsci J. Sceasel chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I really like the whole plot of this story, but the verb tense is really bothering me. Sometimes you'll switch between present tense and past tense, and it's kind of distracting. You should probably just keep it all in past tense. Remember, present tense for universal truths. (Ex: The Earth is round, not The Earth was round)

Oh my god, I just turned all Grammar Nazi on you. I'm so sorry, I can't help myself. I'm going to continue reviewing this story 'cause it's great :)
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »