Reviews for 15 Minutes
Azrel chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
This's a really good poem, and true. Some of us will be waiting forever, while others hog all the limelight. _ Love this poem.
GothicVampire chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
That's really good, it's strange in a terribly addicting and great way, I love it! Please write more.
shana chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
brings a smile to my face. how true. some of us will be waiting forever.
SharasKemet chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
interesting, very interesting...*moving on to another poem...*
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
Don't we all though _- for me it's like 5 seconds though..that's all I ask _ Anyways, cool poem..folloed it here from that post _- Read your bio..if you like Ranma or Fushigi Yugi or even Inu Yasha I can recommend quite a few different are in my faves..I think Hearts Of Ice is one heck of a read..considering I haven't even finished it yet _ Have fun -AC
Kittioto chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
That... made me think. I'm not sure what to think of it... must be metophorical, eh?
Dark Mike chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
You should get published, that's how cool this is. WOw. I'm in a mood where I have ideas and no words - so bear with me. Great bit of poetry, all deep and stuff.
Deku chapter 1 . 5/17/2001
Wow it explains my life x.o good job xoe_

da lil deku thingie
JadeWhispers chapter 1 . 5/13/2001
*just laughs* That's kawaii... And it's true, so true

Jade
Mochi chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
I HEAR YA! those bus rides r a pain!
Figgy chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
I was like, ok, is it like Sugar Ray's 14:59 or like DeNiro's 15 Minutes, but no! it's sweet, wonderful xoe's fifteen minutes, and you'll get them, toots, cause you're... Political!
METMA Mandy Signed Review chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
*bows* Anytime xoe! But you are the one who wroted the thing. _ Anyway just so you know the formatting is kind of screwed up, like it doesn't have that spacing thing like when you printed it out. TTYL, luv ya xoe! :)