Reviews for For the Love of Science
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
That was really cute! I love all the science stuff thrown in there. Adorable :) (And the ending, hah! Loved it XD)

-Aria
blubbfreak chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
this was so cute (even if i didn't know half of the words, but the reason for that could be that I'm a language major :-))
anitsirK chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Hahaha...That was amazingly absurd. Your one-shots are pretty nerdy. But, I like 'em. ;) Anyhow, I read your profile page and I just wanted to say, "Relax, girl." Hahaha... I mean, please don't feel pressured when people put you on their Author Alert List. It doesn't mean you have to change anything or to keep doing the same things. Remember, even if they do put you on their alert list, it doesn't mean that they're chained into reading one of your fictions. They can chose to NOT read it, if they don't like it. Just keep doing whatever you like, and if they like it; great, if they don't; alright. :)
x3life chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
aw this was so cute! )
artistic dreamer chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
aw how cute! i love the nerdiness! and how oblivious she could be :) super cute and fluffy! i loved it!
woodstock1969 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Yay nerd love! I really liked that - very original. Great job! D
Ohmy chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
!

I love how nerdy you are :D
Erisah Mae chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Simply adorable. My frontal cortex and amygdala approved.
JamieBell chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
LOL. That was adorable! Have you read Hiring a Hooligan by Deena? There's a super nerdy character in that one too. I bet you'd like it. :)
w1nter chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
haha lol

fave quote: "Oh my God, is that even legal?"

LOL It's pretty good for something that's not proofread. :D And I would so laugh if someone went and looked up all those science-y names (some of which actually siound familiar - WOW)and found out that some of them were incorrect... But anyway, it's pretty good! Well done.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4