Reviews for Gloom
Frosthold chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
OH MY GOD. Creepy, creepy, creepy! Glad i didn't read this before bed. Oh my god.

Oh... ok, so. Here is me being really picky about stuff, because everything was pretty much perfect. Here it goes:

I love the way you describe the setting. Its really cool and sets just the right tone for the rest of the story. Also, you have a really distinct voice, if that makes any sense.

How did Jamie get to the cafe before the narrator? Why didn't they just go together or something?

"My trail at struggling failed, and they continued to drag me away with ease."

Should be trial.

Scary stuff. Great work!

-Frost
Aleksy The Flying Onion chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Hole mole! I loved how surreal and strangley comfortable this story reads. I found it fascinating that these wolf peeps just kinda go around eating young maidens with no angry mobs or van helsing type figure following them around... or was van helsing a vampire hunter? EPIC FAIL.

I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this, mon cherie. (the French is an amazing touch btw)

Milou is also one of the coolest name in the history of naming.

Keep it up! MUA!
Dellarose chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
OH SHEET THAT WAS CREEPY!

I really liked it! It was like Little Red Riding Hood meets a horror movie meets a myth meets French people. Trés cool! I wouldn't mind reading a story around the likes of it.