Reviews for An Art of Breathing
Liz chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
You delight in writing excessively incredible stories, then not finishing them, don't you? I think you do it to spite me.

- *GASP!* -.
Brezzia chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
You know, Pluto was my favorite planet. It still is, in my book ;)
JLeighC chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
Witty and very funny. I absolutely loved Vick's personality! Keep up the good work! :)
oxreturntosenderxo chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
Argh! I love this chapter.

'Whenever I have free time, I like to go down to the corner drugstore, glare at passerby, and occasionally attempt to pick up loose women.

Emphasis on 'attempt'.' This made me laugh! It was brilliant and so casually thrown in.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

oxreturntosenderxo chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Hey,

I loved this beginning. It was very intriguing. Victor sounds like an interesting character.
Brezzia chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
He sure know's how to be charming.
Brezzia chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Well, I instantly liked this story :)

"Vick" has the kind of personality that I can't help but to enjoy.

Keep er going!
Jane Bishop chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
Cliffhanger! Nice chapter. A bit short, but then again long isn't always good. Keep at it! I look forward to more!
Jane Bishop chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
"Was it something I said?"

Lol, nice! I like Victor; he's not your typical protagonist. Overall, great chapter.
Sundown chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
An interesting start with a really strong character voice captured straight from the beginning, making this a very easy story to jump into. I hope you feel inspired to continue. Good work! :)
StangenBaer chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Ooh, this seems like and interesting story! I can't wait to find out/read more!

~
Ryane Silvernow chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
This sounds really good. I'm just wondering if this is a one-shot or chapter story, cuz it'd be cool to read more. Keep u the writing!