Reviews for Like White Russians
blythely chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
ouch. this story is some serious heartpain. I'm sort of confused but I like it. It's realistic. love is chaotic and messy and not everything goes to plan. But I like how you left the ending open-ended.
Damned to heaven chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Brody's a twat. I loved him to begin with but singing a love song for Sophie and not for Liz is unforgivable.

I like how she didn't go running back, she loved him and let him go. It was fitting.

This was beautiful.
WishBlade chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Oh. Wow. That was incredible. Heartwrenching-but incredible. I think the fact that there was no traditional "happy ending" made it a lot more real. Brody was an idiot, but you made the characters so realistic that I couldn't hate him or anyone else. Great job on this ]
SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
That's amazing.

So damn damn good :D
xoxlaughformexox chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Woow. I just read both of your one-shots, and I absolutely adore them. I had read your profile too, and I'm so glad you're able to come back, that's so great that you've come back to share your wonderful stories! Like, seriously, they just make my heart melt. I really like your writing style (even though I got frustrated and heart-broken at the end (: ). Alright, on to read your other stories!
pinkguppie chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This story left me with tears in my eyes at the end. Brody was such an idiot. He never should have led her on like that.

Well written and ... though I want to 'kill' Brody, I really liked it.
iiHEARTyuu chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Oh wow, I just realised that I have read this story. And I loved it!

I can't believe Brody chose Sophia - after all the stuff she does to him, he still goes back to her rather than Lizzie.

But I kind of like that he's willing to give Sophia another chance since a few years together is a long time.

I'm happy that Lizzie stayed with Pete because what's to stop Brody from choosing Sophia again down the track.

Great job :)
Sasha 'The Dramatic' Blue chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
oh i absolutely love this!

good job on describing Lizzie's feelings and turmoil. I think you captured it brilliantly:) you're a terrific author! keep up the good work
Kas chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I'm all for happy endings, but I really liked how you wrote this story and how it didn't have a cliched, perfect ending.

I can't wait for more of your stories and your reupload of Lifestyles of the Rich and the Famous!
EnchantedKorean chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Too bad this wasn't a happy ending. It was nicely written though.
Katie-Maude chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Good story. I liked that it didn't have a happy ending, but it seemed like a more real relationship. I only have one question though, had you posted this before? I swear I've read it before. It's just weird.
Octopus chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Whoa, I liked this :) I mean, you didn't end it like every other story on this website-which, you know, is pretty kickass.

...um...yeah...

YOU'RE AN AWESOME WRITER!