Reviews for The Elevator
Belly boo1099 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
sweet!
the unknown anon chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
The last part was the best. Sad and touching.
dreeming chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I was expecting this to be a rushed cliche, but you wrote it out beautifully
heal me forever chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
wow dat was an awesum stry wid moral dude i am wiping my tears freaking good "Carpe Diem? I got it after that day my mother talked to me. I don't think it's cliché at all, if it's really how you want to live your life. It means to live every day like it's your last. Well, with common sense of course. I'm not saying to go out and rob—" dfis part was so nice
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Wow! That was brilliant!
I like Jimmy's character - so much insight, perception and feeling.
Ellie.. you could probably write a whole book on Ellie :)
I actually have had a random ladies' room conversation with a person... so I can actually imagine this happening somewhere!
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
So sweet.
blythely chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Holy shit. this story means so much for me, especially the message that you're bringing across. don't live your life for other people. live each and every day like it's your last. seize the moment. carpe diem. this story is beautiful, it kinda makes me wanna cry. like there's hope in life if you just believe.
LaughsWithTears chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This might very well be the best romance one-shot that I've read in a while. It was real, and it was sweet, and I loved it. :)
Too Much Info chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I really liked this. It was rushed...because they just met but it was cute, too.
SandmanCircus chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Omg, I loved it it, everything ties in beautifully.
tea.bags chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Hey..this is a good scene, but it feels like it's the ending of a story. I think it's missing the beginning. Maybe if you gave more of an intro about Ellie. It also feels like they've known each other for a while. This doesn't seem like their meeting for the first time. I've never been in love myself, but Ellie just gave up her whole life for a complete stanger. It doesn't quite fit to me. But it's written well, and the story lines sounds gd. So keep writing :)
chocolate and bananas chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
And these are the kinds of stories that make me want to read more and just - not give up on love yet. Because I know that behind the monotony I'm always, always going to be - I don't know, just that love is always there somehow.

I love how you delivered her reason for crying; it's touching and sweet and simple. There's open-endedness that I like (because we make our own endings anyway) and -

Well, I just wanted to thank you for this story by means of a review.

Have a wonderful day.

- chocolate and bananas.
windyday chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
UGH that was insanely beautiful. Though it felt a bit rushed. I mean.. do people really fall in love over the course of like 10 minutes? The message and the writing made it all worthwhile though. Well done. :).
x Farii chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This was like what happens in movies.

I'm not a huge fan of love at first sight and all that either.

It was a little rushed but hey, cute at the same time(:
AnnalizebethMadrid chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This is fantastic, and timeless. I really got the feeling that it was set in the 20s/30s, but it honestly could have been anyone, anywhere with an elevator. Fantastic! And I love the way you made the characters so ... everyman!
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »