Reviews for Crimson Thunder
Godlybunny chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
This may be the best story on fictionpress that I have read so far. It does flow well, and it is very interesting to see what Vlad feels about the amalr.

It is very well written, and probably much better than anything I could achieve. I have no criticisms, but that's because mostly anything I criticize is grammar. Hope you post more chapters of this story.
Andaren chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
Another great chapter - looks like the story is starting to take off now :) Looking forward to reading about their adventures.
TwilightHaseo chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
Nicely done my friend and hope to read more soon as it is coming along great.

TwilightHaseo
Andaren chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
Oh I love Vlad! Especially when he was kicking and screaming in the middle of the village. And I feel very sorry for his mother :( and his sisters, come to that.

Look forward to the next chapter :)

Blessed Be,

Andaren chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
Another great chapter; love the idea of 'new pangea' - I think I saw a documentary once about that?

Loving the characters, too, though every time I read Vlad's name I think of Vlad the Impaler 0.0 for some reason (got vampires on the brain!)

Andaren x

PS, I am currently re-reading Mists of Avalon for about the hundredth time :)
Andaren chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I loved it! Your imagery is amazing :) wil definately be checking back for more chapters, there's somthing about the archaeic/futuristic feel of this story that's so appealing.

Keep writing!