Reviews for Dirty Again
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
fun and fluffy
kolgrim chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Hehe, nothing like a bit of smut with your morning cup of coffee :D

This was hot, mmm... and now my brain has melted I think, lol, I can't think of anything clever to say except that I enjoyed it. I think I have to check your other stories out as well ;)
FemoralGlyph chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Good lord! –wiggle- If this is you getting your juices flowing then I really have to read one of your full stories!:3

Tyson sounds like a big kid!XD;; And Joey must be really happy to have him!w Awweh!

Okay okay, uhmn, about this first person thingy…I know that everybody makes a comment on this kinda thing and that everybody has their own preference but…-tear- the decision to make this story bit first person really bothered me!;3; But I guess it’s that way because you just threw it together, right?:3 –shrug- I don’t know, whatevah.

This was cutie and supah hawt, so you get a thumbs up from me!;D Not much else to say since you probably don’t take reviews to slapdash one shots very seriously!- I’ll have to read a little longer from you to get a good sense of your style so I’ll put you on my alerts!:3

-smooch-

-Alshmee
thecakethief chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
umm, hot much? and so, so dirty. ;D

more smut please!
Crimson Dizzy chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
My golly, the male libido is irrepressable.

Anyway, I love everything about this oneshot. The descriptions are especially amazing. I got a real feel (innuendo alert) for who Ty was, both physically and personality wise, which is unusual for a smutt oneshot. All I'll say is I wish I knew more giant sweaty black men...sigh.

Actually, Joey's personality came out pretty clear too, although more of a physical description might have been nice (although I understand it's near impossible to make a physical description of the narrator seem natural when you're using first person).

As for the smutt...well, I won't go into detail but I'm glad you did. It was perfect. It was fucking hot but not overly romaticized (spelling?), which I liked. It seemed like really believable sex, I could totally imagine it happening (and that's what I shall be doing when I'm bored at work today).

Amazing job. I have to check out your other stuff!
frogs of war chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Ty is one big guy.

"that could beat any puppy" puppy's?

"Eventually, I...yelled my release" I think you should lose the eventually or maybe replace it with 'When I could stand it no longer' or something. Eventually make it sound like he was just sitting there doing nothing: eventually the rain stopped or eventually the economy improved. It's a 'it was going to happen anyway' sort of word. Not passionate or hot.

But the rest of the story was. I'm glad you'll be writing again and look forward to reading more of your stuff.