Reviews for Garma
dissapear3 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Great story! Love all the fond memories being shared. Just lost my favorite aunt and feel the pain. *tears*
Narq chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Such a sad story. But I'm confused... either I did not catch the granmother's name or you didn't explain the link between Alfred Petherford and the grandmother at all... didn't really get why she was crying and thanking her grandmother in the end..?
Classy Broad chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This fic is cute and really touching especially with the bond you wrote about Alexa and her "garma", I think my favorite is: "Garma would point to the lump and say to me, “Look; there’s your mother.” When I was extremely little, I thought that she had eaten Mom, but now I knew more about life;"

And I really love the ending, but somehow, the whole bottle in the ocean didnt't fit but still nice fic

So... The lesson should be about the value of life and how humans all struggle to be remembered ... I think if that's your goal well... you succeeded...
xenolith chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Aw, this is so nostalgic and sad. I don't quite understand the bottle washing up out of nowhere, but I really liked the rest of this story. Grandmas are the best.
Sophia chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
This is a really good story and it's very well written. If I actually liked old people and they didn't scare me I would probably find it personally touching and emotional. I especially like the ending, and that the speaker thought that Garma ate her mother. :D
Red Hot Mama chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
It worked. And this story is SO amazing - it's incredibly well-written, and just really really beautiful. Great job. : )
Morine chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Oh...that was so sweet! Garma...it makes so much sense because it sounds so much like Grandma. I absolutely LOVE your writing style. It was very easy to read and it flowed quite nicely. You definitely need to post more work!