Reviews for The Dash of Aurora
skeletonskankk chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
i love the story you have here but i HATE how you havn't written anymore, so start writing cause ur storie is just that awesome
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
"“… You like it on top or bottom?” "

Okay, that was COMPLETELY genius! Serious. It had me actually loling for ages.

"obviously the furniture is still at the house, I mean I would have to be a complete idiot to not realize if all my furniture was missing…"

Another great little quotey thing. That was completely rambly and fantastic!

I disagree with your conviction that it is one dimentional. Sure, it wasnt the absolute most involving, but it was pretty damn up there, hun.

Keep writing. I can already tell this is going to be great :D
All Over You chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
as a child, i always wanted a tree house. this one sounds legit. keep writing :]
Imminent Paradox chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
Hey! I like this chapter- it's nice to know some of the characters and their surroundings. Yeah, you did spend quite a bit of time describing the tree house, but I really like the image that you left me with in the end- that sounds like a completely epid tree house! I'm envious :) I can't wait to see what'll happen next! Update soon, please!
Imminent Paradox chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I really love the idea of this poem as the prologue- it's different, but definitely interesting. I think that I'm going to keep reading :)
dancin-in-the-rain chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This seems like a really awesome idea! I can't wait until you get more chapters posted, and your story on the road.

I'll be waiting!

;D

[peacelove&&grapefruit]

Kayla
Northern-Lighting chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I've always wanted to start a story off with a poem, but never gotten around to it. I think this is an amazing peom to pick, as well(Kudos to Linda Ellis.)

I really want to see where this story is taking you!