Reviews for Maria's Tortillas and the Scandinavian Prophet
bunny.one.three chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
LOL! It's really very amusing! Great job on this one! I want some tortillas now... XD
citysoundtracks chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Ha! I loved this story/play. It was very amusing and witty, while at the same time spreading the word of God. The ending also really tied the story together and, while you didn't describe the scenery, I could really picture myself in a homey kitchen surrounded by good smells. Very nice job!
fgds dfgsfd gds chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Lol this is so funny! The whole 'Sunday is my favourite day' thing, and then the reveal that they'd already made pancakes... well, I had to laugh! Good job!
Fictionjunnkie chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Wow, um, pancakes with PB&J, and hummus. I'm going to have to try that tomorrow!

Little miracles like getting cornmeal to make tortillas 5 minutes before the 'special tortilla making time' are what makes life worth it. Having to live with 3 guys with funny Scadanavian names is probably a perk too.
Nightmare Of Eden chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Very nice! Silly stories like this are usually flamboyant and overdone, and you managed to make this funny without making the characters stupid and hyper. That's very difficult. :)

*applause*