Reviews for Somnium Libri
AFC chapter 29 . 12/31/2010
The mosr pathetic story every, and so unrealistic.

But further it does have good grammer, and spelling. Can you kill of Lily next chapter?
sariellx chapter 29 . 12/31/2009
hey i thought your story was great and it's really well developed. I definitely think you should continue this.
Sarai Espera chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
Wow! I rreally like this story so far! I can't wait to keep reading :) I like your writing style- its really graphic(in a good way, not a disturbing way! lol)and makes it easy for me to picture wats going on
Madison chapter 26 . 8/15/2009
Great story! It sounds really good so far. It's a little creepy, but I'm guessing that was intentional. Also, why wouldn't they fire Mrs. Jones? I mean, what school lets a teacher do that to a kid? I can believe on kids turning on other kids to ace a test though. It's a really good story so far though. Do you know how you're going to end it yet? Are you going to introduce any of the other characters in Krystal? Anyways, great story, please keep going!
tiger002 chapter 7 . 8/2/2009
Either she is completely obsessed with a book she has just started or there is something unusual about it, and I'm going with the second guess. Rose is a good character so far, but it feels like she could be deeper. We don't know much about her past, but that might change in later chapters. Her being pulled into a fictional world isn't the most unique idea, but you find a different way to do it. The scene with her being sold was written wonderfully and was a creative introduction to her new world, and what is causing her to drift from the ocean to earth and to the fantasy world. I'll read more later but not now.
tiger002 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
As promised, I'm reading this. Only one chapter down so far, but I'll get to the others soon. That was a really good start and I noticed that James was the same name from "one". On to chapter 2!
BlackRosesFreedom chapter 18 . 7/12/2009
Its a very good story with a lot of twists! If you like the idea of different worlds, then read this book!
LolBookWorm chapter 10 . 6/25/2009
I love your story, you write really good descriptions... i can almost imagine that i'm there. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Skellington chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I only read the first two chapters so far (Sorry. I'm lazy today). It's a good start! I like it. I only found one mistake and its really minor. In chapter two, you wrote "I couldn't breath" it's really "I couldn't breathe".

And if you have the time, could you read and review my one story, please? Thanks

Skellington