Reviews for Love On The Cross Town Bus
WishBlade chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Aw, that was really cute!
x Farii chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Bahah(:

This was adorable
blurrylights chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Aww! :)
Poprice chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
simple plot and yet the reader will feel fluffy inside. :) good job!
RentBoheme chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Before I get to the review, I have to say: my favorite line is "Billy was trying to see clearly through the rain." because it reminds me of the song. You know, "I can see clearly now the rain has gone . . ." Yeah . . . Only I would notice that.

Okay, on with the review.

So I liked the story. It was sweet. I just have one critique: there are several places where I think you needed commas that you kind of just avoided them. That was my only problem. Other than that, I liked the last line. It was a good ending.
SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
AW! THAT WAS SO SO CUTE! D
Earthamay chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
that. was. really. CUTE. Hahaha damn I wish I had one of these encounters when I used to take the bus.. no fair :(
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Aw this was really cute. I love their awkwardness, although some of her (unspoken) comments were a bit superfluous. Again, though, this was really cute, and I'm very glad woodstock1969 added this to our c2. (:
coloring chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I loved this! I'm glad he stayed with her and even kissed her on the cheek! Adorable :)
nogoodpenname chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Aw! This is so cute! Love it!
goldenspork chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Cute. I like it. I would vary your sentence structure some though, because the constant short sentences gives the story a choppy feel.

:) K
mia5081 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This was definitely cute. I especially liked the end. Bah, I'm such a sentimental person. Oh well lol

Great job!

Mia
JamieBell chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I sure like bus stories. This was very cute.
elisefey chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
That ending was absolutely adorable.
x3life chapter 1 . 6/16/2009