Reviews for Sleepless Night
ADSpencer chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Really great line breaks in this one. I liked the repetition of "who", too. But the part that engaged me the most was the end of the first stanza. I had to read on from that point. Nicely done. I think you did a great job of capturing the frustration of a late night spend trying to clear your head.
Kurohime no Miko chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I like this peom a lot, it had a nice flow to it and the emotions of the speaker were clear. Also your style is real and not, what I call censored.

Kurohime no Miko

x:Pay it forward:X
XxRa-RaxX chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I'm not good at interpreting other people's poetry, but your style flows very well and your imagery is quite vivid. I really like this, because I can identify to the character, I think. I can never sleep at night, not for the same reasons as she can't, but still, I know what it's like to stay awake all night and wish you were sleeping!

Good work!

Reigh

From the Roadhouse with Love!

You have been repaid!
Unique1952 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Very nice.

I feel like I can relate to this piece and I also think that you did an excellent job of capturing and expressing these feelings.

I also really like your lines:

Should she follow her heart?

or that bad advice?

Just another sleepless night

with only the moon and stars

So close, yet so far.

Rooftop view-

everything in perspective.

Again, this was written beautifully.

Nice work.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I loved the etheral tone that this had, it was very deep, and well-detailed. The narration was also organic, and I really enjoyed the read. Keep up the good work.

Much love,