Reviews for Morning After
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
this was very sweet and really, really good:P
Ceri Anne chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I am such a sucker for this cliché. I have this image in my head of this old couple eavesdropping in on all the conversations in this coffee house now, and I am so going to be part of that old couple when I'm old!

Really enjoyed this story, it was so sweet and the ending made me giggle!
Spontaneous Juju chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Phew! I was getting really worried that he would just be too scared of not being able to tell what she was thinking and blow it! But he didn't. So yay. :) This was another good one!

-Spontaneous Juju
K. Liberty chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I don't know why but this made me cry!

T.T

Probably because I see myself in her? I find it hard opening up to people too, but there's this one guy...

Right, back to the review

Done a great job! Even if the characters have no names, I could understand it fairly well. Do you want to maybe do a version through the old couple's eyes, like your original plan? And maybe make them on opposing sides, like "No, dear, she loves him too, I can feel it." "But she's crying, how can you love someone who makes you cry in public?" and yadda yadda...I can see it now, they would me adorable!

Keep writing!
animegirl214 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
haha. aw that's cute :D

thanks for this cute one-shot! :D
Jubileyn chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Man, this is great, and on so many levels. It's entirely realistic. I felt like I was sitting right there watching them like that old couple.

I adored this part:

She takes a deep breath-he can feel it-and whispers, "Sometimes I hate you, but most of the time I think I love you too."

So in summary, you're pretty awesome. :D
Noie chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Amazing, amazing job. I loved this and while I usually beg for sequels for one-shots, this is perfect just the way it is. Well done.
sweet vanilla mint chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
This was too cute. :) I would like someone as sweet as that. Great job!
NessaTelemnar chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Like it ! :)
annoyance chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Cute! I liked it.
LondonLi chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I loved this; thought it was brilliant!