Reviews for Welcome to the Estrada Resort!
swamp13 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
i like it. i think you should go on with it.
lukas10 chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
Just when it got interesting you put this on hold? seiously? NO pleassee update soon! great writting!

i'll be waiting hopefully not for too long!

D

-M
Jaymes Taylor Whitlock chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
Pretty good so far. I love how scared all the employee's are of Ms. Estrada XD

Really enjoyed it. Update soon please ]
JadeDream chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
cant wait to read the next chapter, update soon!
muzikall chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Seems interesting, but the only thing is that the formatting didn't quite work out in the paragraph that starts "Heather didn't attempt...". It shows up between "both Ivana and her fiancee" as an entire paragraph of "/* Font Definitions */ font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1: 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1107304683 0 0 159 0;} font" and such. Just letting you know!
ishta chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
seems interesting enough.
JadeDream chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
cant wait for the next chapter, looks like its gonna be good!
woodstock1969 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Hey there! I'm excited for your new story. I find it especially intriguing since I'm actually working at a hotel this summer. I go to Cornell University, which has a hotel school, and though I'm not a hotel major, I'm working on the banquets committee. It's a pretty swanky hotel, too, so I can totally relate to the whole bending over backwards for certain people thing. I get all nervous whenever Mr. Adie (our general manager) comes around. Anyway, I should go to bed since it's 3 AM here. I can't wait for more!
writesstuff chapter 1 . 6/18/2009