Reviews for He Loves Me Not
ChaEL16 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
My thoughts exactly. From all the cliche stories I've read, it's always been implied that they can't catch the love of their lives for being the way that they are, you know, like how cheerleaders stereotypically are. Seriously, it sounds like they're saying that the girl- next door type of girls are the only ones deserves to be love and how the an amazing love story.

I just can't wait to finish the rest of the story. It's very original. Challenges almost every stereotypes and cliches there is. :D
blythely chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
aww - this story..! Tommy sooo likes Maggie. It's too cute. Though I'm wondering why he's willing to sell out his best friend for Maggie, hmm, I guess he's head over heels. And Chloe is a big, big, bitch, she seems like the manipulative, conniving type. Hopefully Bobby will realise this! mwahahaha -drama-.
Spiked Angel chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
This is a good story, very intriguing, can't wait for more though there are a few mistakes :)

The thing is, the main character shouldn't be perfect. It's more interesting if the characters grow or have faults. nobody's perfect so your main character shouldn't be.
swords dragons and diet coke chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
aw! this story is so cute and it's nice to see the story for the popular girl's side. not every cheerleader is slutty and bitchy, in fact, i have friends that are cheerleaders and they just so happen to be the nicest and least fake people i know! I love Maggie May's character too. it's nice to see a nice girl who was brought up right.
ghurl00 chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
Awesome. I reckon Tommy is a better man. :)

Looking forward to the next chapter.
redambrosia chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
I love your bad as.s chick characters! & This swing on a cliche definitely makes it not a cliche.. if that makes sense..?

& one thing I'm confused about is the accents because Chloe and her little emo gang didn't seem like they had Southern accents?
Arobow chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
Hi! I've been following you since back when you were Tier, so I know just how wonderful you are even without the proof of all these amazing stories.

I just want to make it clear that your infrequent updates are like presents in my inbox, so when I tell you about the typos in a paragraph, "I snuck a few peeks to the table where Tommy and Chloe were sitting" it doesn't sound condescending or even ungrateful. Cuz I am grateful. It's great a fantastic story.

Just thought I'd let you know!

So please..UPDATE MORE!
silver-teardropz chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
Wonderful plot so far!

I always find it fascinating how a good writer can evoke particular emotions from their readers through any character.

In hundreds of other stories, a character like Maggie would come off unlikeable, since a lot of readers find it hard to relate to 'the girl who has everything,' but you've done a fine job of writing her as a multi-dimensional character who can relate to the audience. Kudos on that.

The only critique I have for you is to take a little more time reading over your chapters before you post. Your story will flow a lot nicer if you spend more time proofreading. I noticed a few tense and narrative changes, and in one paragraph in chapter 3 you wrote Tommy's name instead of Bobby's, which threw me off and pulled me out of the story.

Finally, now that you're developing this into a longer piece, why not give us some more background on the secondary characters? I'd like to know a little more about her friends, and Tommy, of course!

I really like where you're going with this, and I can't wait to read more!

Peace and love,

S.
Cynthian chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Aw! I love it. Continue? I like the advice you add in a lot :)
WishBlade chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
I really like this story! The fact that you're telling the cliche from a very different point of view is refreshing. It's well written, and I like how you made it southern. I think I'll enjoy the Maggie & Tommy pairing. I kind of hate Bobby and love Tommy at this point, so yeah ] Great story! Please update ]
ghurl00 chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
I like where this story is going. The perspective is very refreshing. :)) I can't wait what happens next!
Brolinshipper chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
okayy so i havent read this yet, but i had a typo on my review of one of your other stories. I said, y really really love this story, and i meant I, so i didnt want you to think i was asking why love it? cus i wasnt.
redambrosia chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
I love the Southern feel to this story and the fact that you took a cliche and made it into an original.
Something About Chelsea chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Hello. Okay, so I have had this story on my alert list for quite a while now, and I finally had some time to read it (1 a.m., but hey: during summer, 1 a.m. is like my 4 p.m.)

Anyhoo. I just wanted to let you know that I really liked this story, and I hope you continue you it. I'd love to see what happens between Maggie and Tommy...or maybe even, Maggie and Bobby. Still unsure of the chemistry between the three of them. I just don't know who I like best.

But, I do know WHAT I like best. And that is that the story is set in the south. And I just happen to live in the south, and you have the dialogue down just right, y'all. And I love how you say 'Momma' and 'Daddy' because that is exactly what I call my parents even though I'm a teenager.

All in all, congratulations on a very well written story. Even your grammar was satisfactory!

Hope you continue it D

Chelsea Elizabeth
AnhDangerous chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
This is a lovely story. I'm so glad for Maggie May's birth and I'm pleased that someone is telling the other side of the story. Keep going! I'll be eagerly anticipating the next chapter of your story. :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »