Reviews for Of Dukes and Peasants
Guest chapter 38 . 4/17
OMG! This was an amazing story. You nailed it through and through with how you presented the characters, setting, and every bit of the plot! I love the humor and romance which was balanced and wonderful. One of the best stories here for sure! Thank you for sharing it with us :)
guestnewtoFP007 chapter 38 . 4/2
I do not know if you still write or if you stille check reviews, but I do see a possibility of a sequel with Daniel halter as the lead . A story where he becomes a good man , through love of course .
Sharon chapter 38 . 4/26/2017
Wow is all I can say. It's perfect
Guest chapter 38 . 2/21/2017
I cannot express how impressed I am by your creativity! Everything about your story I loved. Please don't stop writing!

-A Fellow Writer
22shadowspirit
Shruti Udgirkar chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
The most wonderful historical fiction story I have ever read. Can't stop reading this story again and again. Thank you for sharing such an amazing story.
Leoamge chapter 38 . 12/29/2016
This was a wonderful story.
Thank you so much for sharing.
Mademoiselle GoldenAura chapter 38 . 7/10/2016
This story was beautiful. It made me smile, laugh and cry. Thank you.
heal me forever chapter 37 . 10/12/2015
Reading this beauty :)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/30/2015
I just realized how similar this Serena is to the Serena in Sailor Moon
Diamondstream chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
I absolutely loved your story and your writing-descriptive with humor making this a pleasant and wonderful read. It is really very good and I love your writing style! You have a flair for writing and please don't stop... it is a really entertaining story and plot.
Maye Saulog chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
Reading this in 2015.. I love the beginning but i think you got the date wrong.. It should be 1871 if she's 16 years old, so i was a little confused there. But maybe someone already pointed this out haha. Hope youre still writing!
guest chapter 38 . 2/26/2015
Beautiful :)
Aretice N. Treader chapter 27 . 2/25/2015
This chapter seems to be building up to climax really well. There were a couple more simple mistakes, such as changing verb tenses and missing punctuation. Also, there was a sentence that I think could have been worded a little more clearly. "An arm shoved Halter brusquely away from the Countess that his drink sloshed to his well pressed vest." I'm not sure how best to reword it, but something seems a little off. However, this chapter was still great as always. Good job!
Aretice N. Treader chapter 26 . 2/13/2015
I'm actually excited that the romantic aspect of the story is picking up the pace. Usually, I find that authors force their characters into a romantic relationship regardless of the pace of the rest of the story, but you've managed to balance everything well. I love the quality of your writing, although there are the occasional mistakes (such as the verb tense switch somewhere in this chapter), but every writer makes mistakes. I loved this chapter!
Aretice N. Treader chapter 25 . 2/8/2015
So Derek's also realizing his feelings... Interesting. I think Derek should have said that he would at least consider Daniel's business proposal, but it can't be helped, I suppose. Also, I haven't heard of coal mills; did you mean coal mines? I could be wrong, and it doesn't change much anyway. I really liked this chapter!
1,112 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »