Reviews for Of Dukes and Peasants
Guest chapter 38 . 2/21
I cannot express how impressed I am by your creativity! Everything about your story I loved. Please don't stop writing!

-A Fellow Writer
22shadowspirit
Shruti Udgirkar chapter 1 . 1/15
The most wonderful historical fiction story I have ever read. Can't stop reading this story again and again. Thank you for sharing such an amazing story.
Leoamge chapter 38 . 12/29/2016
This was a wonderful story.
Thank you so much for sharing.
Mademoiselle GoldenAura chapter 38 . 7/10/2016
This story was beautiful. It made me smile, laugh and cry. Thank you.
heal me forever chapter 37 . 10/12/2015
Reading this beauty :)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/30/2015
I just realized how similar this Serena is to the Serena in Sailor Moon
Diamondstream chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
I absolutely loved your story and your writing-descriptive with humor making this a pleasant and wonderful read. It is really very good and I love your writing style! You have a flair for writing and please don't stop... it is a really entertaining story and plot.
Maye Saulog chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
Reading this in 2015.. I love the beginning but i think you got the date wrong.. It should be 1871 if she's 16 years old, so i was a little confused there. But maybe someone already pointed this out haha. Hope youre still writing!
guest chapter 38 . 2/26/2015
Beautiful :)
Aretice N. Treader chapter 27 . 2/25/2015
This chapter seems to be building up to climax really well. There were a couple more simple mistakes, such as changing verb tenses and missing punctuation. Also, there was a sentence that I think could have been worded a little more clearly. "An arm shoved Halter brusquely away from the Countess that his drink sloshed to his well pressed vest." I'm not sure how best to reword it, but something seems a little off. However, this chapter was still great as always. Good job!
Aretice N. Treader chapter 26 . 2/13/2015
I'm actually excited that the romantic aspect of the story is picking up the pace. Usually, I find that authors force their characters into a romantic relationship regardless of the pace of the rest of the story, but you've managed to balance everything well. I love the quality of your writing, although there are the occasional mistakes (such as the verb tense switch somewhere in this chapter), but every writer makes mistakes. I loved this chapter!
Aretice N. Treader chapter 25 . 2/8/2015
So Derek's also realizing his feelings... Interesting. I think Derek should have said that he would at least consider Daniel's business proposal, but it can't be helped, I suppose. Also, I haven't heard of coal mills; did you mean coal mines? I could be wrong, and it doesn't change much anyway. I really liked this chapter!
Aretice N. Treader chapter 24 . 2/8/2015
I wonder if Daniel will make Derek even more jealous, presuming he also pursues Serena. There were a couple of mistakes in this chapter ("you're" instead of "your"). Other than that, this chapter was great!
Aretice N. Treader chapter 23 . 2/8/2015
Jeremy just ruined it. I was hoping she'd find out all on her own. Ah, well. I supposed it can't be helped. Jealous Derek is adorable. He acts like a lost puppy. Is Serena's grandfather going to make an appearance soon? Great chapter, by the way!
Aretice N. Treader chapter 22 . 2/8/2015
Doesn't she just have the most unfortunate circumstances? I'm sure Serena will pull through, though. Derek has already noticed her, anywho. Louise's character made me smile. Her pride in her work is something to be admired, I suppose. I enjoyed the calm before the storm.
1,109 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »