Reviews for Of Dukes and Peasants
MusicGurl8129 chapter 23 . 2/12
I have a feeling Derek will get Engaged to Victoria maybe? He's probably mad about Serena & Jeremy's 'secret' Engagement. Hm... we'll see...
MusicGurl8129 chapter 15 . 2/12
I like Lilyan! She seems cool. Good job on this Chapter :)
MusicGurl8129 chapter 3 . 2/12
This seems cool, I've never read a Story from that way back in Time. This seems pretty good so far! :)
leavesfallingup chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
"Why yes, Your Grace, I would like to apologize... You see, I was aiming for your overinflated head. How could I have missed such a gargantuan target?"
heal me forever chapter 24 . 12/3/2013
Readng it all over again _ such a kickass stry God bless 3
Do we get a squeal for theie daughterS?
heal me forever chapter 38 . 12/3/2013
its awesum... i am offically love wth this story...:) 3
bubublacz chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Oh this is so cute :D
mk chapter 38 . 11/26/2013
I loved every single bit of this story! You're an amazing writer!
cloudburst chapter 22 . 11/24/2013
I have been immensely enjoying your story today. Reading it the entire day. Until I realized you live in Manila or a Filipino when you nentioned Ondoy. I am so amazed. Looking forward to finishing this! (I know you've written this a long time ago but really it is great!)
Princess Wanderer chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
so is she a brunette or does she have black hair!?
MT chapter 38 . 10/3/2013
Man. That was epic! Not sure if you're still reading these, but I must say, thank you for writing this! I just love those two together
tempohrary chapter 38 . 9/1/2013
I love how you ended it with Derek calling her a "peasant," haha.
CharlieJuliet chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
I'm loving every chapter so far. I particularly like that Derek doesn't realize Serena is beautiful (or should I say self denial hehe).
CharlieJuliet chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
I'm not into this kind of story but I'm actually loving it.
lunaknight987 chapter 38 . 5/30/2013
awww the ending is so cute! im glad that derek and serena still banter around with each other except now its even cuter because they're openly in love! is there any possibility of a sequel between nicolette and little rand..?
1,058 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »