Reviews for Of Dukes and Peasants
marzmez chapter 38 . 6/4/2011
Hi there!

I found your story while combing through the completed stories. I really liked it It was nice to see a romance where the man isn't immediately attracted to the woman. The fact that he grew to love her, in my oppinion, is more realistic. Good job. If you want to know how the aristocracy works in England let me know. I don't live there, but I have done tons of reading and know how it all works. Also if you need a beta I would be happy to help you. I don't currently have a beta profile, though, so if you don't want that's ok too.

Now I will go check out your other story.

marzmez
nicaaaaa chapter 38 . 5/24/2011
I love love love the story! It's just so nice and wonderful! You're an awesome author! I love Derek and Serena. Truth be told, opposites do attract each other :)

XOXO

keep up the good work!
thegirlwithbrowneyes chapter 38 . 5/24/2011
Wow! I just spent most of my revision day reading this :P I love, love, LOVE this story! I've actually fallen in love with the characters, mostly Serena and Derek and I've loved reading how their story developed. It's so sweet and you're such a good writer.

This was really great! The epilogue was brilliant and I hated Daniel and Victoria for their characters but they were perfect villains. The Duchess and Lilyan were hilarious and really added something more to the story.

Really wonderful job! I look forward to reading your other stories! :D
Three'sACompany chapter 38 . 5/21/2011
One of mt fave stories here in FP! splendid job! :)
little.artist chapter 38 . 5/11/2011
First story I've read where the setting is in the past :D I loved the chemistry between Derek and Serena, though I think the ending was a little small: very adorable though :) Good job!
Genato chapter 38 . 4/20/2011
your writing style coupled with this genre reminds me of julia quinn. :) i love your conversations between the characters, very humorous and interesting. :)
The Weatherwitch chapter 38 . 4/15/2011
Aw! So sweet . i loved this, well done for a fabulous story!
shushumomo chapter 22 . 4/13/2011
The story is entertaining, although there are a few mistakes. What's confusing is the color of Serena's hair. Is it black or light brown, you call her a brunette most of the time, but also describe her as having black hair and blue eyes.
Uniquely Proud chapter 11 . 4/2/2011
Hello again. :)

Have they let go of the customary bows and curtsies in the late 1800's?

I don't think they have. You might want to look into it. If you take care of the tiny little bits and pieces of historical inaccuracies, your story will be a masterpiece.
Uniquely Proud chapter 9 . 4/2/2011
I'm reading this story for the third time. xD

May I suggest a little bit of editing?

I don't think ladies back in the 1800's used curse words (of any sort) such as 'ass'.

And Derek is a duke so shouldn't he be addressed as 'Lord Cradwell' instead of 'Mr. Cradwell'? :)

Have a nice day! Love this story to bits.
Uniquely Proud chapter 38 . 3/22/2011
Aw, this story is just ADORABLE!

Great piece of work!

Great pacing as well.

I hope you don't mind me adding this story to my 'Community'. :)
wednsdayswithu chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Great read!

It was like reading one of those historical romance novels.
sweetpea265 chapter 38 . 3/1/2011
I really enjoyed this story! I actually put it in my favorites at the end of chapter 22 because it made me smile. Over all I thought it was pretty well written. It seemed a tad slow in some parts. I really enjoyed all the different character views and getting to know them through their perspective. Now, I'm going to check out your other stories...
yumi23 chapter 38 . 2/26/2011
Yay, I finished it! Haha.. :)
SwtBckyBoo chapter 38 . 2/24/2011
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading this story! I absolutely loved Serena and Derek and how you wrote their story. I still get a kick out of her hitting him with her shoes. Amazing story! :D
1,106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »