Reviews for Of Dukes and Peasants
nicaaaaa chapter 38 . 5/24/2011
I love love love the story! It's just so nice and wonderful! You're an awesome author! I love Derek and Serena. Truth be told, opposites do attract each other :)

keep up the good work!
thegirlwithbrowneyes chapter 38 . 5/24/2011
Wow! I just spent most of my revision day reading this :P I love, love, LOVE this story! I've actually fallen in love with the characters, mostly Serena and Derek and I've loved reading how their story developed. It's so sweet and you're such a good writer.

This was really great! The epilogue was brilliant and I hated Daniel and Victoria for their characters but they were perfect villains. The Duchess and Lilyan were hilarious and really added something more to the story.

Really wonderful job! I look forward to reading your other stories! :D
Three'sACompany chapter 38 . 5/21/2011
One of mt fave stories here in FP! splendid job! :)
little.artist chapter 38 . 5/11/2011
First story I've read where the setting is in the past :D I loved the chemistry between Derek and Serena, though I think the ending was a little small: very adorable though :) Good job!
Genato chapter 38 . 4/20/2011
your writing style coupled with this genre reminds me of julia quinn. :) i love your conversations between the characters, very humorous and interesting. :)
The Weatherwitch chapter 38 . 4/15/2011
Aw! So sweet . i loved this, well done for a fabulous story!
shushumomo chapter 22 . 4/13/2011
The story is entertaining, although there are a few mistakes. What's confusing is the color of Serena's hair. Is it black or light brown, you call her a brunette most of the time, but also describe her as having black hair and blue eyes.
Uniquely Proud chapter 11 . 4/2/2011
Hello again. :)

Have they let go of the customary bows and curtsies in the late 1800's?

I don't think they have. You might want to look into it. If you take care of the tiny little bits and pieces of historical inaccuracies, your story will be a masterpiece.
Uniquely Proud chapter 9 . 4/2/2011
I'm reading this story for the third time. xD

May I suggest a little bit of editing?

I don't think ladies back in the 1800's used curse words (of any sort) such as 'ass'.

And Derek is a duke so shouldn't he be addressed as 'Lord Cradwell' instead of 'Mr. Cradwell'? :)

Have a nice day! Love this story to bits.
Uniquely Proud chapter 38 . 3/22/2011
Aw, this story is just ADORABLE!

Great piece of work!

Great pacing as well.

I hope you don't mind me adding this story to my 'Community'. :)
wednsdayswithu chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Great read!

It was like reading one of those historical romance novels.
sweetpea265 chapter 38 . 3/1/2011
I really enjoyed this story! I actually put it in my favorites at the end of chapter 22 because it made me smile. Over all I thought it was pretty well written. It seemed a tad slow in some parts. I really enjoyed all the different character views and getting to know them through their perspective. Now, I'm going to check out your other stories...
yumi23 chapter 38 . 2/26/2011
Yay, I finished it! Haha.. :)
SwtBckyBoo chapter 38 . 2/24/2011
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading this story! I absolutely loved Serena and Derek and how you wrote their story. I still get a kick out of her hitting him with her shoes. Amazing story! :D
Wahya Koda chapter 38 . 2/19/2011
I loved this story. You did a wonderful job of developing your characters personalities and your plot line. A few mistakes here and there. A tip I recieved from another author that really helps me with my typos. Just set aside the chapter for an few hours or a day if need be. Then reread it; it really helps. Otherwise a great story. I couldn't stop reading until I finished the whole story.
1,105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »