Reviews for Of Dukes and Peasants
Mandyg chapter 38 . 8/24/2010
Lenah. C

I must tell you...it took me a while to start reading this story...always passing it by on fictionpress...but when i started yesterday midmorning i had the time of my life. I laughed, fought, scowled, cried and loved with the characters. That beast Daniel and snob Victoria also made my blood boil.

I absolutely loved this story.
C.Turtle chapter 38 . 8/21/2010
Hey,

This is so good

Man,you sure can write

keep up the good work
Parker Dyllon chapter 38 . 8/12/2010
I loved your story about Serena and Derek! I'm definitely going to think about reading more of your stories! I loved the way Serena and Derek argued! Amazing job! :)
Halimede chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
How can he be 28 and she 16 if he was 13 when she was 6?
xEchoxInfernox chapter 38 . 7/29/2010
this is absolutely awesome! i love it:). alvin and jeremy are my favorites;), the grandparents are deliciously evilP, main characters are loveable, so this is pretty much perfect in my opinion. thxD. i hope you write some more soon.

toodleloo!
true.emotions chapter 38 . 7/26/2010
Wow! You had me hooked to this story with the first few words. I read the whole story in one sitting, and it didn't fail to impress me. I absolutely LOVE that Serena and Derek ended up together.

Can't wait to read any other stories you may write in the future!
Dead Deactivated chapter 38 . 7/20/2010
:D Lovely story
Hikarra chapter 38 . 7/16/2010
my deepest apologises for not commenting early! i've been solely distracted by holidays, and uni - and pretty much detached from reading in general :(

but, OMG (to every chapter), i absolutely loved it! those cliff hangers - i think i would of died, if i had to wait for the next chapter !

and a special OMG to the ending :) i love how you developed the plot, and how they are finally united.

great story, great plot - loved it !

cant wait for your next story, there will be one right ?

x
nevershoutnever chapter 38 . 7/13/2010
Oh, I'm so excited for your next

story, I just love Derek and Serena,

I think you watch to much gossip girl,

westwick, bass, serena

It was very entertaining.

I'M FROM THE PHILIPPINES TOO! :)

haha, ;) I love the rainy season.
rabidkitteh chapter 38 . 7/11/2010
OMG. LOVED THIS! AMAZINGLY WRITTEN! I love their relationship, almost as much as I love the Duke _ he sounds amazing xD

brill job :)
Last Wish chapter 38 . 7/6/2010
What a cute story, I always love reading about bickering couples. If a sequel is underway, perhaps you might consider Nicolette? Although I think the story is already sweet as it is.
markermt chapter 38 . 6/26/2010
i absolutely loves it! I was so afraid that you were going to make Daniel do somehing to Serena, i would have never forgiven you if you did. Wonderful story though... couldn't get the picture for Serena, but all the others ones were perfect matched. Might i ask ask...is there foint to be a sequel?
E. M. Isle chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
amazing story!
Momochi Zabuza chapter 38 . 6/16/2010
I couldn't fall asleep last night so I decided to read a fiction and before I knew it... I stayed up even longer.

Thank you for writing such a wonderful fiction! I enjoyed every second and was sad to have finished reading this story so quickly. The characters were exceptional and I enjoyed having to imagine who I thought would play the characters (Miranda Kerr and Ian Somerhalder were the leads in my imagination).

I often shy away from stories with little character development and too much cliches but your story was a good blend of originality and classic personalities. You did not overdo the villainous ways of Daniel and the cattiness of Victoria which was great. And you created the most lovable characters! I especially adored Alexandria and Lilyan.

Not only was ODaP an enjoyable and easy read but it set the standards for other fictions now. Now I cannot even read past the first paragraphs of other stories because they cannot compare to ODaP. So of course, I view your profile page only to find that you do not have any other fictions. What a shame! I urge you to write a new story!

Thank you for writing such a magnificent fiction such as 'Of Dukes and Peasants' and I hope you do write a new one soon!

Overall... a job magnificently well-done.
Eternal Skies chapter 38 . 6/3/2010
YAY!

I ALMOST HAD A BREAKDOWN FROM ANTICIPATION!

WHAT I WANT NEXT IS A SEQUEL!

YAY!

WE'RE GOING CRAZAY, WE'RE GOING CRAZAY! YA!
1,058 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »