Reviews for Of Dukes and Peasants
Lady of romance world88 chapter 38 . 12/28/2010
Hi. Its so beautiful story I ever read it. I love it. :) Ah Derek pick Victoria over Serena. Poor Serena. :( Ah Emmy and Serena are best friend since childhood. Thats great to have a wonderful friendship that Serena and Emmy have together. :) I am so happily that Emmy married to Randolph. What a happily marriage they have together. :) Ah Emmy has two sons. Thats wonderful. :) I am sorry to hear that Serena lost her parents. Poor Serene. :( Ah Theo ask Alexandra for favour. Thats so sweet of him to do for Serena. :) I am so gladly that Alexandra and Serena got along together. :) OMG Derek call Serena the servant and she threw a shoe to him. Thats so funny. *giggled* Ah Serena is stay with Alexandra until the Queen's ball. Thats so interesting. :) Ah Jeremy and Serena are good friends. :) Ah Avial and Derek are good friends. :D I am sorry to hear that Derek lost his parents. Poor Derek. :( OMG Derek told MR Spencer that Derek and Serena are engagement. No wonder Serena is piss off with Derek. :( OMG Daniel and Derek are rivals. How dare Daniel set Derek up to expell Derek from school. Poor Derek. :( Ah Lilyan is coming for visit. I am so glad that Lilyan and Serena are get along so well. Thats great. :D OMG Daniel using Serena. What a bastard he is. OMG Victoria is being bitch to Serena. Poor Serena. :( Yay! Serena and Derek admit their feelings now. Yay! Derek ask Serena to be his wife. Thats wonderful. :D Aww Derek and Serena have a beautiful daughter, Nicolette. Thats so cute. :) I am wonder if you will write Jeremy's story, Victoria's story, Avial's story and Lilyan's story please? Thanks. Keep writing. Don't stop writing. :D
SlugHunter chapter 38 . 12/22/2010
:D heya just letting you know your story rocked! _
Barbie826 chapter 37 . 12/19/2010
Oh yeah, I forgot to add.

I actually can't stand different people's Point of Views in stories. But you made it so, I didn't have to skip the Dukes, I actually enjoyed reading his part.

Good job with that.
Barbie826 chapter 38 . 12/19/2010
You're really talented.

And I have to say, I always wanted to know what happened next. There was something interesting in each chapter.

The only thing I would say is the whole thing of them thinking the other doesn't like the other, lasted way too long to me. I like that it wasn't fast, but it seemed dragged out. I wanted to see more of them together, then just the last chapter and epilogue. A lot of stories do that, they talk about the chase, then end when they finally get together. And I actually am really interested on what happens when they get together.

Other than that, this was a good story. It seems like an actual book. I love historical romances like this and you have a talent for it!

Can't wait to read more from you. Or even see you on the shelves one day.
HoPELeSS.RoMaNTiiC chapter 38 . 12/19/2010
I absolutely loved it! But...

One minor issue that really takes it down a peg is your use of current everyday sayings, only because back then, they wouldn't have spoken like that. I'm sorry I can't give you an example but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. I only mention it because if it was present, it would give a more authentic air to the time setting but because your story lacks it at times, I get this mental image of a girl from the 1900's speaking in a modern day way. Everything else however was fab!
unmotivated.sap chapter 38 . 12/2/2010
oh my gosh! i absolutely love love LOVE this!

i laugh and cry and smile and everything! i never even stopped reading even when i was doing my homework.

this is so great. i applaud you for such an excellent piece of writing.
christinaxxyo chapter 38 . 11/29/2010
Derek and Serena are absolutely adorable :) You did an amazing job on this story. I loved all the characters!
Country Princess chapter 38 . 11/21/2010
Amazing! I loved it!
smurf-love chapter 38 . 11/14/2010
i love it...such a good story. i hope to read more of your stories in the future
mixed signals chapter 38 . 11/7/2010
Loved it :D

Was hooked to this story since yesterday night/morning lol :) Love Serena's and Derek's characters and how perfect they are for each other :D Their quarrels are entertaining hehe :)

Thanks for writing this! A lovely piece of work, to be sure. :)

~mixed signals
Princess Mariana chapter 24 . 11/7/2010
Aw, Derek got jealous!

This 'Daniel' guy seems like a very...horrible person...
Princess Mariana chapter 23 . 11/7/2010
I love Jeremy! I wish I had a friend like that! He's so amazing!
Princess Mariana chapter 22 . 11/7/2010
Derek is so rude! But it was so sweet that he helped her to her room...*sigh*...
Princess Mariana chapter 21 . 11/7/2010
I hate Victoria.
Princess Mariana chapter 19 . 11/7/2010
Derek is so idiotic! He didn't notice how his house was large and quite! Goodness, he needs counseling! And why does Victoria have to come into the picture? She's so obnoxious!
1,109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »