Reviews for Of Dukes and Peasants
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 38 . 1/7/2011
I LOVED IT! There is nothing else I can say but bravo
Lady of romance world88 chapter 38 . 12/28/2010
Hi. Its so beautiful story I ever read it. I love it. :) Ah Derek pick Victoria over Serena. Poor Serena. :( Ah Emmy and Serena are best friend since childhood. Thats great to have a wonderful friendship that Serena and Emmy have together. :) I am so happily that Emmy married to Randolph. What a happily marriage they have together. :) Ah Emmy has two sons. Thats wonderful. :) I am sorry to hear that Serena lost her parents. Poor Serene. :( Ah Theo ask Alexandra for favour. Thats so sweet of him to do for Serena. :) I am so gladly that Alexandra and Serena got along together. :) OMG Derek call Serena the servant and she threw a shoe to him. Thats so funny. *giggled* Ah Serena is stay with Alexandra until the Queen's ball. Thats so interesting. :) Ah Jeremy and Serena are good friends. :) Ah Avial and Derek are good friends. :D I am sorry to hear that Derek lost his parents. Poor Derek. :( OMG Derek told MR Spencer that Derek and Serena are engagement. No wonder Serena is piss off with Derek. :( OMG Daniel and Derek are rivals. How dare Daniel set Derek up to expell Derek from school. Poor Derek. :( Ah Lilyan is coming for visit. I am so glad that Lilyan and Serena are get along so well. Thats great. :D OMG Daniel using Serena. What a bastard he is. OMG Victoria is being bitch to Serena. Poor Serena. :( Yay! Serena and Derek admit their feelings now. Yay! Derek ask Serena to be his wife. Thats wonderful. :D Aww Derek and Serena have a beautiful daughter, Nicolette. Thats so cute. :) I am wonder if you will write Jeremy's story, Victoria's story, Avial's story and Lilyan's story please? Thanks. Keep writing. Don't stop writing. :D
SlugHunter chapter 38 . 12/22/2010
:D heya just letting you know your story rocked! _
Barbie826 chapter 37 . 12/19/2010
Oh yeah, I forgot to add.

I actually can't stand different people's Point of Views in stories. But you made it so, I didn't have to skip the Dukes, I actually enjoyed reading his part.

Good job with that.
Barbie826 chapter 38 . 12/19/2010
You're really talented.

And I have to say, I always wanted to know what happened next. There was something interesting in each chapter.

The only thing I would say is the whole thing of them thinking the other doesn't like the other, lasted way too long to me. I like that it wasn't fast, but it seemed dragged out. I wanted to see more of them together, then just the last chapter and epilogue. A lot of stories do that, they talk about the chase, then end when they finally get together. And I actually am really interested on what happens when they get together.

Other than that, this was a good story. It seems like an actual book. I love historical romances like this and you have a talent for it!

Can't wait to read more from you. Or even see you on the shelves one day.
HoPELeSS.RoMaNTiiC chapter 38 . 12/19/2010
I absolutely loved it! But...

One minor issue that really takes it down a peg is your use of current everyday sayings, only because back then, they wouldn't have spoken like that. I'm sorry I can't give you an example but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. I only mention it because if it was present, it would give a more authentic air to the time setting but because your story lacks it at times, I get this mental image of a girl from the 1900's speaking in a modern day way. Everything else however was fab!
unmotivated.sap chapter 38 . 12/2/2010
oh my gosh! i absolutely love love LOVE this!

i laugh and cry and smile and everything! i never even stopped reading even when i was doing my homework.

this is so great. i applaud you for such an excellent piece of writing.
christinaxxyo chapter 38 . 11/29/2010
Derek and Serena are absolutely adorable :) You did an amazing job on this story. I loved all the characters!
Country Princess chapter 38 . 11/21/2010
Amazing! I loved it!
smurf-love chapter 38 . 11/14/2010
i love it...such a good story. i hope to read more of your stories in the future
mixed signals chapter 38 . 11/7/2010
Loved it :D

Was hooked to this story since yesterday night/morning lol :) Love Serena's and Derek's characters and how perfect they are for each other :D Their quarrels are entertaining hehe :)

Thanks for writing this! A lovely piece of work, to be sure. :)

~mixed signals
Princess Mariana chapter 24 . 11/7/2010
Aw, Derek got jealous!

This 'Daniel' guy seems like a very...horrible person...
Princess Mariana chapter 23 . 11/7/2010
I love Jeremy! I wish I had a friend like that! He's so amazing!
Princess Mariana chapter 22 . 11/7/2010
Derek is so rude! But it was so sweet that he helped her to her room...*sigh*...
Princess Mariana chapter 21 . 11/7/2010