Reviews for Of Dukes and Peasants
A.Cookie.For.A.Kiss chapter 38 . 2/23/2010
one big AW...i loved it!

A really good happy ending for a really truely amazing story...I'm so sad it's over!

But yeah major kudoes to you for this amazing story and i hope to see you writing more in the future...(hint hint) lol P
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 38 . 2/23/2010
beutiful ending! seriously. iloveit ;) no i have to go do my hww!
SinisterSmiles chapter 38 . 2/23/2010
I fell in love with this story from the beginning.I especially love the adorable arguments of The Duke and the Peasant. Im so happy to have read it but can't help but be angry at you for creating a guy and a life that, in comparison, every guy I know could never live up to lol guess me and all the other girls will have to just keep reading stories like yours if we ever want to a prince (or Duke) charming. Thanks for the time and the happy ending. Much love and encouragement, good luck on your next one! :)
Angelica.Eddings chapter 38 . 2/23/2010
Congratulations, Lenah, for finishing your story. Despite the small errors you made, I absolutely loved it. You have a great talent for weaving a story and engaging the reader from the beginning. Please continue to write and hone your talent!

I mentioned in my last review about a series of youtube videos that talk about various foods in British history. I suggest searching The Supersizers Go Regency on youtube and watching the six parts. In addition to food, you can learn more about society and clothing. There are also more videos for other periods such as Victorian, Elizabethan, and Restoration. It's a great start for someone who wants to do research.

Good luck on your next story. I most certainly will keep an eye out for you. Of Dukes and Peasants was an entertaining read, and I think out of all the other historical romances in my community, your story deserves to be there the most.

Thank you.
Sunnyboy02 chapter 38 . 2/23/2010
AH! *celebration!* that was so sweet! I really loved this story. it is definitely one of my favorites. I hope you will continue to write more gems like this; I most certainly will read them :) Speaking of which *cough* I posted a story and would be honored if you would grace me with a review perhaps? :)

-marie
on the edge of insanity chapter 38 . 2/23/2010
I stayed with this book from the beginning and may I say it came out beautifully :)
Sacred flower chapter 38 . 2/23/2010
Aw so cute, they had a baby and now their having another one!
geminibaby6789 chapter 38 . 2/23/2010
Thank You for the story! :D
truebleu chapter 38 . 2/23/2010
I loved this story, always have and always will.

truebleu
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 38 . 2/23/2010
it was amazing

and im sad its over

i cant wait for your next story

your so amazing and

im glad your gonna continue to write

cause you have great talent

have a good week

-ifly*hugs*
PeterMoore chapter 38 . 2/23/2010
wonderful story!
sappyromancelvr chapter 38 . 2/23/2010
Cute!

Love the story! :D
pbgurl chapter 38 . 2/23/2010
:( I'm bummed that the story is over and it will be wierd not getting alerts for this story in my email anymore.

But I loved the epilogue. Perfect ending for a fantastic story.

I'm really happy I found your story. I really believe its one of the best, if not, the BEST story of that time era I've read on FP. It was very well written and the development of the romance between Derek and Serena was realistic. I can't wait to read more of your upcoming stories!

-Liz :D
kokani chapter 38 . 2/23/2010
Loved loved loved it!

:) Please write another story soon!
RarahSarai chapter 38 . 2/23/2010
I loved it...like you said "a cherry on top". It was sweet and very much like the Peasant and Duke we all fell in love with from the beginning. I was almost afraid that you were going to change how they were in this chapter...I am so glad you didnt! I loved this ending as much as I loved the whole story! Very well written and I cannot wait to read your next story. Bravo Bravo Bravo!
1,104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »