Reviews for Of Dukes and Peasants
Why-do-I-need-a-username chapter 38 . 4/29/2014
Wow...I love that. WOW. That was so awesome! Wowowowowowowowowow. Sorry it's just so wow :D
MusicGurl8129 chapter 23 . 2/12/2014
I have a feeling Derek will get Engaged to Victoria maybe? He's probably mad about Serena & Jeremy's 'secret' Engagement. Hm... we'll see...
MusicGurl8129 chapter 15 . 2/12/2014
I like Lilyan! She seems cool. Good job on this Chapter :)
MusicGurl8129 chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
This seems cool, I've never read a Story from that way back in Time. This seems pretty good so far! :)
leavesfallingup chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
"Why yes, Your Grace, I would like to apologize... You see, I was aiming for your overinflated head. How could I have missed such a gargantuan target?"
heal me forever chapter 24 . 12/3/2013
Readng it all over again _ such a kickass stry God bless 3
Do we get a squeal for theie daughterS?
heal me forever chapter 38 . 12/3/2013
its awesum... i am offically love wth this story...:) 3
bubublacz chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Oh this is so cute :D
mk chapter 38 . 11/26/2013
I loved every single bit of this story! You're an amazing writer!
cloudburst chapter 22 . 11/24/2013
I have been immensely enjoying your story today. Reading it the entire day. Until I realized you live in Manila or a Filipino when you nentioned Ondoy. I am so amazed. Looking forward to finishing this! (I know you've written this a long time ago but really it is great!)
Princess Wanderer chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
so is she a brunette or does she have black hair!?
MT chapter 38 . 10/3/2013
Man. That was epic! Not sure if you're still reading these, but I must say, thank you for writing this! I just love those two together
tempohrary chapter 38 . 9/1/2013
I love how you ended it with Derek calling her a "peasant," haha.
CharlieJuliet chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
I'm loving every chapter so far. I particularly like that Derek doesn't realize Serena is beautiful (or should I say self denial hehe).
CharlieJuliet chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
I'm not into this kind of story but I'm actually loving it.
1,104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »