Reviews for Of Dukes and Peasants
carleyshake chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
MY FAVOURITE2

Thanks for this awesome story, I seriously love it
MissKukyMonster chapter 38 . 6/3/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed it and thought that the characters were great and I love how Serena and Derek seemed so cute with their arguments. One thing that did bother me was the fact that you called her a brunette even though you said she had black hair. Minor details though. Loved this story!
ambie chapter 38 . 6/2/2012
sweet
Preposterous chapter 38 . 5/30/2012
Great story! It really comes full circle in the end.
Preposterous chapter 35 . 5/30/2012
Derek doesn't need her title. He's a duke, and that trumps a count any day.

Halter is really a sexist fly. Someone needs to squash him.
Preposterous chapter 21 . 5/30/2012
Victoria is the exact opposite of Serena. I don't like her at all.
Preposterous chapter 13 . 5/30/2012
Telling people that they're engaged? Wouldn't that ruin her reputation?
Preposterous chapter 10 . 5/30/2012
Lol! I love the Grandma.
Preposterous chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
So he has his eye on Victoria. Bah, shallow people make me angry.
NinjaBaconShallRule chapter 38 . 5/29/2012
I absolutely love this story! Its my second time reading it and I'm still smiling at the end! Barely any mistakes and the story kept to it's plot unlike others. Job well done!
ODAP chapter 38 . 5/13/2012
This story was overall fun and amzing to read.

At timesit got too slow but it was a funride in Serena and Dereks shoes. Truthfully i adored Jermey but it would of made a shorter story. Not a bad one for your first.
AJ Garcia chapter 29 . 5/4/2012
Alright, I just have to say this because it makes me so hilarious. I was beginning to read this chapter and, now, you have to understand that I am dead tired from starting this story really late at night. And so I glanced at the chapter number and saw -and I am dead serious- "Chapter Twilight." and I believe I might have damaged my brain for all the binning I did just to figure out why I was reading a vampire story. Lol! Anyway... Onwards!
AJ Garcia chapter 15 . 5/4/2012
Too quiet, huh? I was wondering when Lil would figure it out. :)
AJ Garcia chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
I have to admit that you had me with the throwing of the shoe. Most pleasant story, although I have a question. You said that she met Derek when she was six and now she Is sixteen. Why did you say that she met him "fifteen" years ago? The math there seems a bit off or I just missed something. Care to explain?
ColourCascade chapter 38 . 4/1/2012
This is so cute! I started reading it and thought it sounded a little too much like my English pride and prejudice assignment... But I continued reading and got drawn in. For some reason I really like the characters in this story, how they act and all that. It isn't too over the top and unrealistic but it isn't boring either. I found it easy to relate to them. So congrats for writing an awesome story :)
1,058 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »