Reviews for Of Dukes and Peasants
dancergirl1997 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This story is great! You are so gifted! This is what I think Serena would look like:
. -435232_ (I think it fits hair perfectly!)
or maybe like this except with dark hair: upload/225461525065821863_44sPGh5c_
Can you please post links to pictures of what you think the characters would look like?
Love your story!
Juliet Scar chapter 38 . 1/11/2013
Omg. I LOVE THIS SOOO MUCH! You really should publish an actually book! Or at least have them printed out! On createspace (.com)! You are incredibly talented and I love how your stories are set in the olden times! Please publish one of your stories in book format! I WOULD TOTALLY BUY IT! I read pirate of my dreams too! Both were amazing! Thank you so much for bringing your imagination to words and sharing them with us! I love yo- *cough* I mean... Great job... !
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 38 . 12/23/2012
Awwww! I love this story! It's amazingly well written and thought out. Serena and Derek are so cute! I love their banter and the Duke's nickname for her is quite adorable. Eek! It took so freakin long for them to get together. :P love it!
justwhatevering chapter 38 . 12/10/2012
que meltdown. (that's totally not how you spell que.) qyew. haha(:

Noooo! It's overr! I'm sad now.

This story. Was fantastic.

Oh my goodness.

Now I want a boyfriend.

A Duke, actually.

Named Derek.

He's hot.

And I love him 3

You're such a good writer! I hope you never stop! This is amazing.

Brittney(:
justwhatevering chapter 33 . 12/10/2012
can they just get TOGETHER alreadyyy? hahaha i'm impatient(: you can ignore that first comment(;

and your writing is fantastic by the way(: this story is amazing(:
justwhatevering chapter 23 . 12/9/2012
Pfft. 'Bout time someone figured it out!(:
justwhatevering chapter 22 . 12/9/2012
*que giggles of delight*
justwhatevering chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I have a feeling that I'm going to like this story(:
loraven chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
so...
you do know that 5 miles by horse or carriage would take less then an hour right? it takes 50 min to JOG that far. if you where to run and a good pace it would take you around 40 min. and a horse can move a hell of a lot faster then a human. to top it off, unless the lady was against exercise, it was considered haute ton to go riding every day. ladys would most often go riding to other estates, which were often miles away, in order to have a morning visit. when in one of the larger citys, such as bath or london, ladys would ride in parks, or take quick trips out of the city. of course the ladys would have grooms to attend them and to provide safety, and maybe a maid for respectability's sake.
theDollophead chapter 26 . 12/5/2012
Hi! I know this story is older, and you're probably not responding to reviews anymore, but who do you mean by face shop model, because the only girl who came up was Seohyun from SNSD, and I highly doubt Serena is asian :P

BTW loving this story. The characters are so interesting and full, and it's actually nice reading a story without a complicated love triangle for once :)
junebird28 chapter 38 . 12/4/2012
I LOVE, LOVE LOVE this story. I've been looking for a story like this for a very long time. Like really long. I love historical romance, I feel like romance was just so much better back then. The passion is all the same, just with a lot more class. And you captured it really well. The beautiful, extravagant homes and gowns and parties with royalty and everything. It was amazing. I love the relationship between Serena and Derek. It was entertaining and it was really good to see how it progressed. Very, very nice. Thanks for writing it! :D
DELETED ACCOUNT. SORRY chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
awesome chapter! can't wait til she throws a shoe at him! mwahhahahahahah!
HalfwayParanoid chapter 38 . 11/20/2012
Wow, out of all Regency novels I have read and re-read, this one is up there with them. Why haven't you gotten it published yet?
On another note, I don't think you had any spelling errors, but I only read this within two days as well.
Anyway, I liked this one really well.
Guest chapter 38 . 11/19/2012
I love it! I've read 'Pirate of my Dreams' as well, but this is definitely my favourite :)
xx
Delphine Q chapter 38 . 11/18/2012
A beautiful story, I absolutely loved it!
The constant switch up from past to present tense -and vice versa- rattled me in the beginning chapters, but mental corrections helped me look over all that until the end. I truly enjoyed the entire read from beginning to end.
Thank you for it.