Reviews for Of Dukes and Peasants
KayleneH chapter 38 . 3/29/2012
Great story!
xcathy chapter 38 . 3/14/2012
This story was truly amazing! Your writing style is wonderful, you actually added detail and didn't make it overbearingly descroptive. I love the chemistry between Derek and Serena, it was hard not to like them together. Great story!
philosophyluver chapter 9 . 2/19/2012
Does Serena have brown hair and brown eyes or black hair and blue eyes?
LoveStory87 chapter 38 . 12/21/2011
Absolutely loved this story!
Jen chapter 8 . 12/16/2011
Been reading, again this is great although 21 is rather late for a debut.
Jen chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
I've read a couple pf chapters and this is very good, look foward to reading it all!
balloonfista chapter 38 . 12/7/2011
I love historicals and alhtough I usually don't do arrogant men, this Duke somehow suited me just fine :P

Ri
Aradia Cloud chapter 38 . 11/25/2011
I swear. As soon as I hit the button for the epilogue, tears came to my eyes. That was such a beautiful story, I read it in three hours.

One sitting.

Without food.

Or bathroom breaks.

Yeah, you did this to me. Come one now, don't look so surprised; with all of the goodness you wrote, do you expect a lesser reaction? I thought so.

Serena is just... dear god, I love the girl. She's so feisty and she has a lot of backbone and she's not (thank the heavens) one of those females who cry for every christ thing. She cried when she couldn't take it anymore, and when it got to the point where it was too much for her to bear. Backbone, I say.

*sigh* What to say about Derek? Idiot? Ignorant? Oblivious? Selfish? Has arrogance down to an art form?

Yes to all of the above.

Lovable? Charming? Downright scoundrel that captured my heart? OF COURSE HE IS! If I wasn't a die hard supporter of his and Serena's relationship, I would have taken him for myself.

Again I say... wonderful story, SO going to my favorite's list and please write more. Coz you're just... how do I say it?

Awesome.

Kudos

$*Aradia Cloud*$
Bookworm-At-Starbucks chapter 38 . 11/22/2011
BRAVO BRAVO! Awesome! LOVED IT!
CYTgirl211 chapter 38 . 10/4/2011
This was incredible. I litteraly laughed out loud many times throughout this book. Like when she threw the shoe at him for thinking she was a maid. Or whenever they were having a little banter. Haha, you really did a good job with making it seem like the time period. When she called him unwanted nose dirt, and then when he found out at the end... Hahaha I loved it. But my favorite part is probably when he finds her in the barn and expresses his feelings for her. And how she is so humiliated and uncertain. Their love is so unlike anything else, especially in that time period! Alexandria is kind of like my friend's mom! Except my friends mom isn't a grandomther... Or a dutchess. Hahaha!
SheJustReads chapter 38 . 9/4/2011
so heart-warming! 3
Evenstar1389 chapter 38 . 8/22/2011
Quite an enjoyable story! D though the chapters were a little short at first, it got longer
Clawstrike590 chapter 38 . 8/7/2011
Hi Lenah C.! Pinas ka pala! Haha. Same here. Anyway, just wanted to say that ODAP is my fave story in FictionPress. I finished reading it weeks ago but I always forget to review. Anyway, love the story. Sobrang galing ng pagkagawa!

Your Reader,

Clawstrike590
hopelessromantic0160 chapter 38 . 7/14/2011
I LOVE this story! It's absolutely AMAZING!
loveL chapter 38 . 7/11/2011
Awww what a sweet story! I love how you kept Derek & Serena in character even after they were married-their loving arguments would've been missed.
1,058 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »