Reviews for Of Dukes and Peasants
cutefictionauthor chapter 17 . 9/8/2009
Hi

Thanks for updating! I really enjoyed this chapter like I did all the others and am eagerly waiting for the twist in the next one! My guesses are that the duke will find out about Serena liking him or he will finally realize he likes Serena or something bad happens. I cant wait to find out! Please update as soon as possible!

Tessa

xox
Bluey306 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Your summary is AWESOME! And your prologue is PERFECT.
peaceout chapter 17 . 9/7/2009
I'm so happy you got into the more depth of her feelings. I especially like the ending. It was captivating and I could practically hear her heart hurting.

Update soon please!
Sparkleberry chapter 17 . 9/7/2009
Amazing chapter, as always. Its quite interesting how Derek gets angry thinking of Serena's "interest" in Mr. Spencer. Perhaps he does unknowingly harbor some feelings for her... I can't wait for the upcoming Derek chapters! Keep up the great writing! :D
graviola chapter 17 . 9/7/2009
Poor Serena...to be honest I don't really understand how she fell in love with him. He really says hurtfull things to her, not just light teasings.. I keep waiting for him to notice how cruel he is being. I think it's great that he is jealous but I'm having a hard time liking him with him being so nasty. I would like to see someone to treat her gently...and maybe to see him realize how badly he treats her.

But so far to me it doesn't seem like the Duke deserves her affections.

Eh...sorry if I'm being a pain, I guess I just get too involved... I love his sister by the way.
Godsmusician93 chapter 17 . 9/7/2009
Awesome chapter! I am so glad Serena is in love with the Duke, again. Now all that is left is for the Duke to fall in love with her but i think it's just a matter of time that he will. For the next chapter, i predict that somebody new is coming. Also, i think it would be awesome to post pictures of them. Thank you for updating! :D
pbgurl chapter 17 . 9/7/2009
Yep he is Jealous, for sure. But of course he is to ignorant to realize it.

As for the next chapter I'm not sure what will happen but my guess may be that Serena might hang around with Mr. Spencer more often and Derek will start getting jealous.

Character images? That would be cool to see. I'm interested to see who you have in mind.

-Liz :D
CleverWriter2416 chapter 17 . 9/7/2009
OH MY GOD! This story is amazing. I love it. Please update fast!
MindaAnn chapter 17 . 9/7/2009
LOL! Loved the chapter, it was cute.

As far as predictions...I think:

the blonde that he had liked, Victoria(?), will come around again, and Serena will leave back home for one reason or another.
JaCi.RaE chapter 17 . 9/7/2009
you post pics! i would like to see them _

and that silly duke... tsk. HE'S the ignorant one. pfft. men...
codeblue92 chapter 17 . 9/7/2009
ooh interesting chapter ;D

I can't wait to read more! update soon!
bananamilkshake chapter 17 . 9/7/2009
character images would be good! i'm curious to see who you have in mind...

it was a great chapter to read, once again. and i liked the part where you described how serena felt like she was 6 all over again, just waiting to be picked to play a game of tag.

can't wait for the next chapter!

i just wonder when the duke is going to 'officially' come to terms with his feelings, and excited about whats going to come their way!

keep up the great work! i really enjoyed reading it!
cutefictionauthor chapter 16 . 9/4/2009
Hi me again, still really loving the story. Sorry didn't get to review the last chapter because I have a lot going on right now, sorry! But I really love it and am DYING to see Derek's soft side! Please bring out the next part soon!

Tessa

xox
Julia Nathan chapter 16 . 9/4/2009
Ah! This was even better than the last chapter. I love the duke's sister, she's amazing. Can't wait for more!
Julia Nathan chapter 15 . 9/4/2009
Sorry I didn't review sooner! The alerts got lost in my millions of emails. But I jsut read this and let me tell you, it was something. Something AMAZING! lol But this was great and I can't wait to read chapter 15 which is exactly wahat I'm going to do.
1,109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 .. Last Next »