Reviews for Of Dukes and Peasants
scarletfleur chapter 14 . 8/18/2009
great update

i look forward to lilyan's arrival...at least she can bring out the good side in the duke! im guessing she and serena will become very good friends!

it was a nice story relating alexandria and theo...its nice to know how they became close.

i did suspect that serena might have had a little crush on the duke when she was younger...why else would she have taken his rejection so seriously?

:D
righthere431 chapter 11 . 8/16/2009
Loved the chapter! It was sweet and funny!
naivete chica chapter 13 . 8/16/2009
i loved reading this story, from start to this latest chapter. I love their witty banter and how the context is accurately Victorian. please update soon!
cally422 chapter 13 . 8/16/2009
Read all 12 chapters in one night, haha : )

Great story, update soon please !
If only we all knew chapter 13 . 8/13/2009
yes. i do think its a masterpeice. u make it in like the old days but yet its still im the 20th century. :) and the way they fight is just hilarious :) and congrats on another job excellently written.
Nilegulm chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
Jeez, I feel like an idiot. Sorry, his age is right, my age is wrong. Completely ignore me. Anyway, another great chapter. I'm really enjoying it. (That you can believe, I assure you.) Sorry again.

nilegulm
Nilegulm chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
Hello,

I'm rather enjoying your story so far. I like Serena's spirit and Aunt Lexi and her grandfather are fantastic. I just have to say that there's one tiny problem. If the Duke was 13 the last time Serena met him and she was 6, he should be 38, not 28, 15 years later. That's really my only problem with your story so far. But, other than that, you're doing a great job and I look forward to reading more.

nilegulm
MindaAnn chapter 13 . 8/13/2009
love the story! interesting twist - the letter sent by the Duke. I would have noever suspected him writing something like that considering it would also reflect on him, its almost like he bcomes childish himself when he is around her, which makes the story all the more enjoyable.
Moonlight Flower chapter 13 . 8/13/2009
Your story is really great!

I can't wait for your next chapter.

Keep it up!
codeblue92 chapter 13 . 8/13/2009
they're engaged? thia is awesome haha ;D

love this chapter! :D
peaceout chapter 13 . 8/13/2009
That was a really funny plan coming from Derek. The only thing I would comment on about your writing is near the end when she's calling him names. I'm not sure if she's just baffled or really can't think of another insult, but hearing the same name-calling, mainly the word "arrogant" throws away the moment. That might be me though, so, it's just an observation on my part.

I really cannot wait for the next chapter though! EXCITED!

Update soon please!
pbgurl chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
Damn, he's so mean...But I still love Derek! I just wish he would stop calling her peasant and being baffled that so many men want her. Is he seriously blinded by hatred for her that he can't see her beauty? What a JAckass, a handsome Jackass but one nonetheless. :)

Can't wait to see wat this big, Juicy change will be!

Hope your Midterms go well! :)

-Liz :D
lemontea-addict chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
haha. Wasn't that just the genius idea on derek's part. i have to say that i didn't expect that. But what would've been more hilarious, if his grandmother had found out about the 'letter' and went all giddy with excitement. And she would spread the news world wide cause she was under the impression that it was real. lol. great update. keep up the good work. ]
Sparkleberry chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
Hooray! My review hit the 100 milestone! CONGRATS, LENAH! :D

This chapter is by far the most interesting one...especially the scene when Serena tries to wake Derek up. I was laughing so hard when Derek warned Serena, "I should charge you with a case of harassment, peasant. Been peeking, have you?" I really loved the humor in this chapter, and also the revelation that Derek has forgotten about the tag incident (which explains why he doesn't understand Serena's constant grudge against him).

I'm really excited to find out about the "big, juicy change" that is going to happen in the next chapter. Please update soon! :D
JaCi.RaE chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
i believe this will be your review number 99. ONE MORE TO GO! awesome chapter!
1,058 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 .. Last Next »