Reviews for Of Dukes and Peasants
MindaAnn chapter 17 . 9/7/2009
LOL! Loved the chapter, it was cute.

As far as predictions...I think:

the blonde that he had liked, Victoria(?), will come around again, and Serena will leave back home for one reason or another.
JaCi.RaE chapter 17 . 9/7/2009
you post pics! i would like to see them _

and that silly duke... tsk. HE'S the ignorant one. pfft. men...
codeblue92 chapter 17 . 9/7/2009
ooh interesting chapter ;D

I can't wait to read more! update soon!
bananamilkshake chapter 17 . 9/7/2009
character images would be good! i'm curious to see who you have in mind...

it was a great chapter to read, once again. and i liked the part where you described how serena felt like she was 6 all over again, just waiting to be picked to play a game of tag.

can't wait for the next chapter!

i just wonder when the duke is going to 'officially' come to terms with his feelings, and excited about whats going to come their way!

keep up the great work! i really enjoyed reading it!
cutefictionauthor chapter 16 . 9/4/2009
Hi me again, still really loving the story. Sorry didn't get to review the last chapter because I have a lot going on right now, sorry! But I really love it and am DYING to see Derek's soft side! Please bring out the next part soon!

Tessa

xox
Julia Nathan chapter 16 . 9/4/2009
Ah! This was even better than the last chapter. I love the duke's sister, she's amazing. Can't wait for more!
Julia Nathan chapter 15 . 9/4/2009
Sorry I didn't review sooner! The alerts got lost in my millions of emails. But I jsut read this and let me tell you, it was something. Something AMAZING! lol But this was great and I can't wait to read chapter 15 which is exactly wahat I'm going to do.
JeepersPeepersXx chapter 16 . 9/3/2009
Love it Love it Love it!

Seriously...there are no other words.

Please update soon, i'll be waiting. :D

Btw, the fact that you have the confidence to write in another time period baffles me. I start at it and then think "What if that wasn't invented then? What if someone shouts at me for getting it wrong?" Well done!

Keep writing

x
smileinthemira chapter 16 . 9/2/2009
oh...
rawritsrchl chapter 16 . 9/1/2009
i love it! I love this whole story! haha I hope you continue to update more frequently!
Faye Night chapter 16 . 9/1/2009
Oh. my. god. I started reading this story yestersay and am on Chapter 15 today. I absolutely loved it. I can't wait to read more on Serena and Derek. I also really like Derek's grandmother and sister. But I really want Derek to admit to himself that he likes Serena(which he does. right? Because that's what it seems like.) Write again soon!
codeblue92 chapter 16 . 8/31/2009
two thumbs up! :D
ADG chapter 16 . 8/31/2009
loving it ... hope his ears land on something juicy something tells me he would be emtremely jealous oh the joy of seeing that lolsz update soon wit long chap like this one pls!
pbgurl chapter 16 . 8/31/2009
oh! I loved this chapter! That scene with them sitting in the rain was somewhat peaceful and sweet.

I'm glad Lilyan and Serena are becoming good friends!

So Derek is going to try to find out if Serena admires another man? He seems so intent on getting that answer...*snickers*

Ther is another twist? what is it? well I mean can you give us a hint?

Oh and Victoria is not going to show up again at some point in the story right? I hope not...

-Liz :D
bananamilkshake chapter 16 . 8/31/2009
this chapter was definitely a good read! and i can feel the tension building... tee hee hee... can't wait for more! keep up the good work!
1,101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 .. Last Next »