Reviews for Of Dukes and Peasants
Nilegulm chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
Hello,

I'm rather enjoying your story so far. I like Serena's spirit and Aunt Lexi and her grandfather are fantastic. I just have to say that there's one tiny problem. If the Duke was 13 the last time Serena met him and she was 6, he should be 38, not 28, 15 years later. That's really my only problem with your story so far. But, other than that, you're doing a great job and I look forward to reading more.

~nilegulm
MindaAnn chapter 13 . 8/13/2009
love the story! interesting twist - the letter sent by the Duke. I would have noever suspected him writing something like that considering it would also reflect on him, its almost like he bcomes childish himself when he is around her, which makes the story all the more enjoyable.
Moonlight Flower chapter 13 . 8/13/2009
Your story is really great!

I can't wait for your next chapter.

Keep it up!
codeblue92 chapter 13 . 8/13/2009
they're engaged? thia is awesome haha ;D

love this chapter! :D
peaceout chapter 13 . 8/13/2009
That was a really funny plan coming from Derek. The only thing I would comment on about your writing is near the end when she's calling him names. I'm not sure if she's just baffled or really can't think of another insult, but hearing the same name-calling, mainly the word "arrogant" throws away the moment. That might be me though, so, it's just an observation on my part.

I really cannot wait for the next chapter though! EXCITED!

Update soon please!
pbgurl chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
Damn, he's so mean...But I still love Derek! I just wish he would stop calling her peasant and being baffled that so many men want her. Is he seriously blinded by hatred for her that he can't see her beauty? What a JAckass, a handsome Jackass but one nonetheless. :)

Can't wait to see wat this big, Juicy change will be!

Hope your Midterms go well! :)

-Liz :D
lemontea-addict chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
haha. Wasn't that just the genius idea on derek's part. i have to say that i didn't expect that. But what would've been more hilarious, if his grandmother had found out about the 'letter' and went all giddy with excitement. And she would spread the news world wide cause she was under the impression that it was real. lol. great update. keep up the good work. ]
Sparkleberry chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
Hooray! My review hit the 100 milestone! CONGRATS, LENAH! :D

This chapter is by far the most interesting one...especially the scene when Serena tries to wake Derek up. I was laughing so hard when Derek warned Serena, "I should charge you with a case of harassment, peasant. Been peeking, have you?" I really loved the humor in this chapter, and also the revelation that Derek has forgotten about the tag incident (which explains why he doesn't understand Serena's constant grudge against him).

I'm really excited to find out about the "big, juicy change" that is going to happen in the next chapter. Please update soon! :D
JaCi.RaE chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
i believe this will be your review number 99. ONE MORE TO GO! awesome chapter!
Coping Mechanism-Individuality chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
YAY! I was waiting at the edge of my seat for the next chapter, which was wonderful, as usual. )
Godsmusician93 chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
That was hilarious what Derek wrote. Serena had all the right to be mad. Great chapter and thanks for updating! :)
Julia Nathan chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
THat's how it usually is. THe girl remembers something for years yet the guy forgets about it soon after. Well this was great, I loved the bit with Darwin. Very Entertaining. I've read yr author's note and let me tell you, it worked! I'm ready for the next chapter! lol Take yr time, I can see that yr busy. I can't imagine how you do it, writing this story while still doing yr everyday schoolwork, it's insane!
JeepersPeepersXx chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
Absolutely Fab!

I love their relationship it gives me butterflies lol.

Incredible writing, too!

I it :D

Keep it up! I'm hooked

x
Hikarra chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
! love :)

you cleared alot of things up - thank you. and you've made me want that next chapter BAD by writing that authors note :(..

o new character - cant wait!

xx
righthere431 chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
Ahaha I can't wait to see what happens...maybe some broken feet or just something unexpected ;p
1,112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 .. Last Next »