Reviews for Of Dukes and Peasants
Irish Eyes 63 chapter 9 . 7/26/2009
Oh! This was so cute and wonderful. I think that you captured the brilliance of the language back then, not going to far and never holding back an ounce, Selena is a fantastic name for her personalit and Derek is such a...charming fellow.

I hope that you keep it up! I can't wait till to read more!
Julia Nathan chapter 9 . 7/26/2009
I definitely enjoyed this chapter, very nice :) lol I love how Serena's name started out as Celine, very interesting. And Yay! 50 reviews! That's amazing!You deserve 'em :)
codeblue92 chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
loved this chapter, as usual. ;)

do update more!
lemontea-addict chapter 8 . 7/21/2009
Although i'm not much of a fan for reading plot stories that are staged in the old days, i have to say that this particular story caught my attention. I find this very interesting and the two are just funny. There should be more of Serena's foul mouth and her opinions of it. Of course i do like Derek's Pov, i want to read her share of what she thinks whenever those two have a show down. lol. keep up the great work. and i hope to read more from you. ]
scarletfleur chapter 8 . 7/21/2009
it was a good chapter, and i can't wait to see more from serena!

p.s i already dislike victoria! :D
Julia Nathan chapter 8 . 7/20/2009
lol STAY SANE! I need this story, and what would happen if you went cmpletely cookoo? :)

Anywho this chapter was really good, don't worry about the length!
P.F Ally chapter 8 . 7/20/2009
gosh, i just LOVE the Duchess xD
righthere431 chapter 8 . 7/20/2009
Hehe I can't wait till the ball and see what happens.
Godsmusician93 chapter 8 . 7/20/2009
I love the story! it is definitely an attention getter! Please update soon!
peaceout chapter 8 . 7/20/2009
that was really funny. I love the relationship between the grandmother and derek. I'm hoping something happens soon between serena and derek. Not like instantly fall in love, but just something other than anger towards each other. Ah, well. It's your story and I am certainly enjoying it.

Update soon please!
pbgurl chapter 8 . 7/20/2009
Oh so now he finally takes the time to realize she is of nobility. *rolls eyes* What an idiot he is.

So he is going to change his game plan? From the last sentence I'm guessing he is going to charm Serena and unknowingly at some point develop real feelings for her along the way. Well atleast I hope thats how it goes.

I just love these type of stories :)

fantastic update! :D

-Liz :D
KelaBelle chapter 8 . 7/20/2009
ahh the chapter was amazing x Update soon x
starry-madness chapter 7 . 7/17/2009
Go Serena! I like how she's not the usual "fragile princess"-type person, and how she stands up for herself. Was the "most stunning woman ever" referring to Victoria? And if Serena can recognise the Duke after so many years, why doesn't the Duke even recognise her name? Doesn't "Serena Fallows" ring a bell, Derek?

Anyway, great story! Looking forward to how the Duchess' and the Earl's "marvellous plan" develop. Hope you update soon!
Allie R chapter 7 . 7/17/2009
I have so much fun reading this story. i can't wait for the next installment. D
peaceout chapter 7 . 7/17/2009
hahahaahaha! that was so funny! I love it when the girl as the last word. I'm so looking forward to future chapters!

Update soon please!