Reviews for Of Dukes and Peasants
Julia Nathan chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
THat's how it usually is. THe girl remembers something for years yet the guy forgets about it soon after. Well this was great, I loved the bit with Darwin. Very Entertaining. I've read yr author's note and let me tell you, it worked! I'm ready for the next chapter! lol Take yr time, I can see that yr busy. I can't imagine how you do it, writing this story while still doing yr everyday schoolwork, it's insane!
JeepersPeepersXx chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
Absolutely Fab!

I love their relationship it gives me butterflies lol.

Incredible writing, too!

I it :D

Keep it up! I'm hooked

x
Hikarra chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
! love :)

you cleared alot of things up - thank you. and you've made me want that next chapter BAD by writing that authors note :(..

o new character - cant wait!

xx
righthere431 chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
Ahaha I can't wait to see what happens...maybe some broken feet or just something unexpected ;p
pbgurl chapter 12 . 8/6/2009
Again another great chapter!

I'm curious though if he remembers her from childhood when they first met?

I'm looking forward to him becoming softer towards her in upcoming chapters.

Update soon!

-Liz :D
Perfectly Mythical chapter 11 . 8/6/2009
Love you for updsting! Thanks
lemontea-addict chapter 12 . 8/5/2009
I like how you've set the current pace for Derek and Serena. It's not rushed, especially with their relationship or lack thereof. Can't have this love at first sight or instant marriage lol. Although i hope you won't drag it out longer than necessary. Slow progess is good, but not too slow. i would think the readers would get bored.

I take it, Victoria will be playing a role; maybe not as major, but does play a partial role with the progression of the two MC's?

Anyways, it was a great update. keep up the great work!
peaceout chapter 12 . 8/5/2009
"...now more furious at the truth of more blind men finding that peasant attractive than the men themselves." It's an awkward sentence.

But I like the progression of the story. Looking forward to future chapters.

Update soon please!
Godsmusician93 chapter 12 . 8/5/2009
Derek sounds so jealous! i am hoping he realizes his own feelings and starts to be nicer to Serena. Thank you for updating! :)
If only we all knew chapter 12 . 8/5/2009
amazing! this story's like a masterpeice! i'm in love with it. i really enjoy reading it. :)
Coping Mechanism-Individuality chapter 12 . 8/5/2009
I love this story! I can't wait for the nest chapter!
Julia Nathan chapter 12 . 8/5/2009
l-l-l-loved it! ooh The Duke may be jealous..oh! lol But this was a great chapter. And dang sorry about all that school work. I'm going back at the end of this month and I'm dreading it.
Sparkleberry chapter 12 . 8/5/2009
10 chapters! Way to go girl!

Love how there's more suspense! Please update soon!
cutefictionauthor chapter 12 . 8/5/2009
I love it! i am such a romance gal! Plz bring out the new chapter soon I am dying in suspense!

Tessa

x
JaCi.RaE chapter 12 . 8/5/2009
sorry, but i must say that in the late 1800's, i dont believe they had newspapers. lol. love the story though! hard to find a good historical romantic comedy. :P
1,101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 .. Last Next »