Reviews for Of Dukes and Peasants
omg that is soo cute :D
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
haha!
Julia Nathan chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
oh loved this chapter too! I have to love Alvin b/c he has red hair :) I love red hair :)
righthere431 chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
Ahaha hopefully he sees how beautiful she is.
pbgurl chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
The blonde haired beauty that Derek was talking about must be Victoria, I think. Alvin seems nice, he should think about hooking up with Serena and maybe make the Duke..Jealous!

love it! UPDATE SOON!

-Liz :D
P.F Ally chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
LOL. I like the story already. XD
Hikarra chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
bahahahah omg loved it.

tell me alvin will fall for serena or at least hit on her lol - cant wait for the update :D

& i really like his/alvin's personality - seems quite opposite to the duke..? more carefree - am i right?

also tiny, tiny mistake?:

“Yes, he bit yours pretty well, didn’t she?” The heir pressed on, chuckling.

- should the "he" be "she"?

and btw - i was so excited you updated chap 5, i read it while on holidays in sydney :D

xx
righthere431 chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
I hope Serena finds her love too.
righthere431 chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
I like this rivalry thing they got going on!
righthere431 chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
Ahaha you go Serena!
pbgurl chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
AH! I remember Victoria from the prologue. I'm sensing that she might try to get with the Duke, but thats just a guess.

Great update!

-Liz :D
Quinette chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I have never read such a good regency era story on fictionpress before, other than Danielle Knight. I'm only on the first chapter, but I'll continue reading because your summary was nice, concise, and eye-catching, plus your story title is cute. I just HAD to check it out.

Selena seems like a spunky story heroine, and I think I'll enjoy reading about her. Derek, on the other hand, is a mystery to me. I'm curious as to see where you want to go with this story.
Julia Nathan chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
oh lovely chapter :)
codeblue92 chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
love this chapter. can't wait to see what's gonna happen next! ;D
Star Whistler chapter 5 . 7/5/2009