Reviews for Of Dukes and Peasants
Julia Nathan chapter 12 . 8/5/2009
l-l-l-loved it! ooh The Duke may be jealous..oh! lol But this was a great chapter. And dang sorry about all that school work. I'm going back at the end of this month and I'm dreading it.
Sparkleberry chapter 12 . 8/5/2009
10 chapters! Way to go girl!

Love how there's more suspense! Please update soon!
cutefictionauthor chapter 12 . 8/5/2009
I love it! i am such a romance gal! Plz bring out the new chapter soon I am dying in suspense!

JaCi.RaE chapter 12 . 8/5/2009
sorry, but i must say that in the late 1800's, i dont believe they had newspapers. lol. love the story though! hard to find a good historical romantic comedy. :P
Allie R chapter 12 . 8/5/2009
Jealousy! Muwahahahahahaha. I love it. D
peaceout chapter 11 . 8/4/2009
hahaha, cute.

update soon please!
Hikarra chapter 11 . 8/3/2009
yay the return of alvin..lovee him :D

and am i right to say that the "soft brown eyes watching her" are alvin...?

& loved the dancing lessons! well done, and update soon

righthere431 chapter 9 . 8/3/2009
Ahaha I can't wait to see if her little matchmaking will work lol!
Godsmusician93 chapter 11 . 8/3/2009
Great chapter! The dancing lessons were just comical! Thank you for updating!
Allie R chapter 11 . 8/3/2009
Yay! They're kind of getting along... A little... In a weird way. Hahaha. Update soon!
codeblue92 chapter 11 . 8/3/2009
omg I wish your chapters were longer! then I wouldn't have to keep waiting in suspense

awesome storyline though :)
lemontea-addict chapter 11 . 8/3/2009
More interaction with Serena and Derek. I wonder when Serena will snap from Derek's constant insults and just cry... or punch his lights out. Lord knows he needs a good shiner. haha. good work on the update. i look forward to reading the next installment. ]
pbgurl chapter 11 . 8/2/2009
So they would rather grow old now then marry eacother? Sure, Sure. They say that now but as times passes, they'll be singing a different tune. But how cute was it, looking like the perfect family *inserts "aws"*

The Duke knows she looked great with her evening gown an all but is to hell bent on being cocky and rude to notice.

I just hope he starts trying to at least be a little nicer to her.

More Serena/Derek scenes!

Can't wait for the next update, and I like the length of the chapters, it works well.

-Liz :D
Sparkleberry chapter 11 . 8/2/2009
Yay, another quick update!

The story's getting really seems like Serena and Derek are starting to get along in their unique ways (including toe-stepping during dancing). And it's so cute that you named Derek after your teddy bear, cuz teddy bears are really adorable! I'm a teddy bear fan myself :D

I was thinking that it would be really cool if in some future chapter, Serena and Derek can participate in an activity/competition (like horse racing) where Serena surprises Derek by showing that she has even more talent than him... And then maybe Derek will start to respect (or perhaps love) her :D And I think it fits their competitive nature too, since they're often throwing insults toward each other...which is kinda cute too :)

Anyhoo, DAZZLING job on your story Lenah! Reading this chapter made my day :)
Baby Serena chapter 10 . 8/1/2009