Reviews for Of Dukes and Peasants
JaCi.RaE chapter 12 . 8/5/2009
sorry, but i must say that in the late 1800's, i dont believe they had newspapers. lol. love the story though! hard to find a good historical romantic comedy. :P
Allie R chapter 12 . 8/5/2009
Jealousy! Muwahahahahahaha. I love it. D
peaceout chapter 11 . 8/4/2009
hahaha, cute.

update soon please!
Hikarra chapter 11 . 8/3/2009
yay the return of alvin..lovee him :D

and am i right to say that the "soft brown eyes watching her" are alvin...?

& loved the dancing lessons! well done, and update soon

xx
righthere431 chapter 9 . 8/3/2009
Ahaha I can't wait to see if her little matchmaking will work lol!
Godsmusician93 chapter 11 . 8/3/2009
Great chapter! The dancing lessons were just comical! Thank you for updating!
Allie R chapter 11 . 8/3/2009
Yay! They're kind of getting along... A little... In a weird way. Hahaha. Update soon!
codeblue92 chapter 11 . 8/3/2009
omg I wish your chapters were longer! then I wouldn't have to keep waiting in suspense

awesome storyline though :)
lemontea-addict chapter 11 . 8/3/2009
More interaction with Serena and Derek. I wonder when Serena will snap from Derek's constant insults and just cry... or punch his lights out. Lord knows he needs a good shiner. haha. good work on the update. i look forward to reading the next installment. ]
pbgurl chapter 11 . 8/2/2009
So they would rather grow old now then marry eacother? Sure, Sure. They say that now but as times passes, they'll be singing a different tune. But how cute was it, looking like the perfect family *inserts "aws"*

The Duke knows she looked great with her evening gown an all but is to hell bent on being cocky and rude to notice.

I just hope he starts trying to at least be a little nicer to her.

More Serena/Derek scenes!

Can't wait for the next update, and I like the length of the chapters, it works well.

-Liz :D
Sparkleberry chapter 11 . 8/2/2009
Yay, another quick update!

The story's getting really exciting...it seems like Serena and Derek are starting to get along in their unique ways (including toe-stepping during dancing). And it's so cute that you named Derek after your teddy bear, cuz teddy bears are really adorable! I'm a teddy bear fan myself :D

I was thinking that it would be really cool if in some future chapter, Serena and Derek can participate in an activity/competition (like horse racing) where Serena surprises Derek by showing that she has even more talent than him... And then maybe Derek will start to respect (or perhaps love) her :D And I think it fits their competitive nature too, since they're often throwing insults toward each other...which is kinda cute too :)

Anyhoo, DAZZLING job on your story Lenah! Reading this chapter made my day :)
Baby Serena chapter 10 . 8/1/2009
update soon luv it
scarletfleur chapter 10 . 7/30/2009
woo hoo! my review hit the 70 mark!

anyway. :D good chapter, can't wait to see how these "dancing lessons" are going to go! bit relieved that derek and victoria didn't meet!
codeblue92 chapter 10 . 7/30/2009
ooh this chapter is kinda hilarious :D
pbgurl chapter 10 . 7/29/2009
YAY! That was a quick update!

I'm glad to hear he was sincere and genuine for once with her. And lets hope the dancing lessons can maybe bring them closer or at least on better terms.

And yes I am extremely HAPPY that Victoria and Jeremy, especially Victoria, will not show up for a while. :)

Update again soon!