Reviews for Say No More, I Know I'm Gorgeous
Jo Suzuki chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
This is awesome stuff! Update this one! D
Character-of-Fiction chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
they have an interesting relatonship... good story btw! :)
EinahpetsEelEtterahc chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
This one is definitely my favorite so far (hey everybody loves a ninja right?)i totally love Nathan he's hilarious
EinahpetsEelEtterahc chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
ahaha Nathan's a jerk but i like him. he makes me laugh
Andene chapter 6 . 12/4/2010
I missed this story!

So glad you posted!

That was a cute chapter. I hope they work things out...

I do agree with Madison though...a Justin Beiber hair cut? What was he thinking!

Please update soon!
natmarie chapter 6 . 12/4/2010
I missed these two too. Wonderful. Love the incorperation of techology and how their little bits at some points were almost poetic. At least Maddie's bits. :) I find myself wanted to know about this sleeze and why she forgave Nate so quickly.
music4evah chapter 5 . 7/1/2010
Funny. Short... But funny! :)
music4evah chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
Hm, not my favorite, but still funny.
music4evah chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
Aw, I love it. :)
music4evah chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
Ha, that was great. :) But how did Nate get his arm around her when he's behind her? Did he move, or something? In, like, a split second?
music4evah chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
He should be scared of Hannah Montana! DUH! ;)
Octoberly chapter 5 . 4/14/2010
Ha ha ha. Very cute li'l story. I like Nate and Maddie. By the way, in the A/N before the last chapter, you said that the girl's name was Madeline, but before that, it was Madison, this left me a little cinfused, also in that chapter, you used the word "Their" when it was supposed to be "there". Just pointing that out.
AKlimesh chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
This story is really cute, and I don't mind that the chapters are short. I think that you describe their personalities really well, and that makes it more fun to read when they finally realize that they like each other.
lovelylovely chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
CUTTE!
lovelylovely chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
greaatt chappteerr! i love the characters! you're doing really well! keep up the great work!
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »