Reviews for Say No More, I Know I'm Gorgeous
18thcenturynerd chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
Haha I love this story it's really good. Nathan and maddie are funnay! hehe Are you going to write more? soon I hope...lol
KelaBelle chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
Nice I like it, sometimes we do short chapter because its hard to write a long chapter, but its betetr to have a short good chapter then a rubbish long one and yours is good. xx
Andene chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This is great! It's funny! I love it! Can't wait to read more!
Defenestration of the Mind chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
...Aw, this is cute. :) I favorited it, then decided to send a review.

Because what on Earth is the point of favoriting without reviewing, hm?
Chloeee chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
lol xD haha so cute ... (:
Chloeee chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
lol Nathan should be afraid of Miley Cyrus...haha lol no offence to everyone else but she scares me lol
CP Lucia chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
Short it might be, but it was a nice short chapter.

I liked seeing a bit of their past and how Maddie and Nate acted before they grew so close. As for the fighting part, I think I can relate a bit. Although most of my fighting was with my sister. Grammar wise: everything seems good. Can't wait for the next update and I hope you're enjoying your summer.
SecretAgent99 chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
lol, this was funny!
Julia Nathan chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
haha this was nice. I hate the otdoors and yet my friends can always force me out there. I love yr idea for the next chapter, it is pure evil.
FlutePlayer15 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Very cute! :D Loved it!
SecretAgent99 chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
This wasn't as funny as previous ones, but I still liked it. :)
natmarie chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I love this to pieces. I like the idea of cute little one shots, sometimes so much easier and smoother than actual fluid plot to write and pull off. Their relationship really shines through. Fun and refreshing :) Well done, can't wait for more to come.
Lexi chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
i like it !
Fairy Skull chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
I Love this story it's great! Nate and Maddie are so funny!I can't wait for more, Keep up the great work!
WickedMissy chapter 1 . 7/1/2009

an interesting story 4 real

am adding it to my favorite
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »