Reviews for Say No More, I Know I'm Gorgeous
SecretAgent99 chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
Lol, I love this story so far! It's sweet and cute and reminds me of my own two characters Zero and Najika. :3 (Well, in previous stories anyway, since in my most recent one there was an accidental confession. XD) Can't wait till you update! :D
Lady of Confusion chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
funny...update soon!
eripride247 chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
i really like the story so far. i dont really have an constructive critisim, yet, but when i do ill be sure to share my opinions. excited for the rest of the chapters to come.
Stephiebabyy chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
I'm just curious how old these people aree.

Cause they seem like they're in junior high, at least. Or maybe you are, I don't know.

I'm just informing you that if they're supposed to be in high school then they're really immature.
Julia Nathan chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
Love Ninjas. The ending made me laugh,he did forget the popcorn. lol
Maxiimylae chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Wow, great start! I loved the character interaction, but what exactly is Nate and Maddie's relationship? Whatever it is, it's very cute!

Max
Julia Nathan chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Ahaha this was fantastic.
noirsakura chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
i love the whining part! they really do make an awesome couple! more more (:
ijelly chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
Like the last one, very funny chapter especially their bickering! Just a question though, how old are Nate and Maddie? Just curious but I'm guessing they'll be in high school right?
Lady of Confusion chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
cool update soon!
Julia Nathan chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
haha love this. It's so cute, especially yr summary.
ijelly chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Nice story! Very funny especially the Susan Boyle thing ... the only thing that confused me was where the characters were. At first, I though they were on a rocky mountain or something but in the end I figured out it ... but anyways, great story and can't wait for your next update!
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3