Reviews for My Pleasure
Duckies chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Oh noes! Sorry my freebie review is so late - Ima give an extra one to make up for it :D

Haha, I well and truly loved this - that moment when you revealed that it was all an act made me laugh out loud.

I loved the fact that you sort of set it in the medievil-ish times, but that's just because I'm a tad obsessed with that era xD I did love the use of language though - words like "fiend" really set up a story's tone.

The dialogue was great - some awesomely cheeky remarks in there, which made me smile.

The only thing I didn't like so much was the line "She shrieked and he clamped one over her mouth." because it just felt a tad awkward to me.

Overall, brilliant work keeping the dramatic-esque tone consistent right up until the transition to modern day, and Fav'd :)
Narq chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Oh LOL! I laughed out loud I well and truly did! I did not suspect that it was fake till the last moment and even when I did I was both disappointed and overjoyed :)

Great great work!

Narq.

P.S. I read on your profile that you wanted a beta?
SamuelH73 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
*ROTFLMAO* OH DAMN! *Laughs* This was my train of thought:

"Okay, sort of a 'Robin Hood' meets 'Le Pacte des Loupes', sorta kinky in a way."

"Damn, the girl has some energy, and definitely rebellious. I hope she kicks his ass."

"Smart girl, looking at that sword and...what the hell? Oh damn! Snookered!"

Funny as hell and definitely had me laughing at work. A very good work, and definitely going under my favorites!
zeelia chapter 1 . 6/21/2009