Reviews for Mafia Runner
Collins-A chapter 32 . 7/22
No matter how many times I read this, I will always love this. Im almost not satisfied because I want to read about their lives until they're old and gross and then once they're both in heaven (because if Lucien can be with Afton, then his soul is obviously salvageable) and til the end of time, basically. I'm gonna reread in a few months, again.
Bloodedlife94 chapter 32 . 6/27
OMG
This is the best story ever! I have only lately begun to read original stories, seeing as i was kind of obsessed with fanfiction. But i have to admit that your stories are the best ones out there ;)
Shay Carson chapter 32 . 6/21
Just wow. That was amazing, the journey you took these characters on was brilliant. I laughed and cried and at some points had to stop reading coz I was so damn emotional. Thank you for this. I know I will read it again. Take care x
Shay Carson chapter 24 . 6/21
Oh my god, what are you trying to do to me. I'm almost to scared to go to the next chapter, but I will x
samekraemer chapter 32 . 6/12
Such a great story! Really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/7
I really enjoyed your story, and loved all the characters. You should consider writing more about Marcus, he quickly became one of my favorites
GoddessAphrael chapter 32 . 5/20
No matter how many times I read this book (I've already read it three times this year), I always seem to fall more and more in love with it. The story and characters are captivating, I can't help but adore it
lorenzo chapter 32 . 5/15
Thanks for a great novel I really enjoyed reading it ... Hope that there will be a number 2
ArtisteVirago chapter 32 . 5/14
If you ever publish this story (which you definitely should!), I am so gonna buy it! I enjoyed reading it so much. Thank you!
RyanGreenGrumps chapter 8 . 5/6
I just wanted to leave a quick comment about how much I'm enjoying this story, it's fucking amazing!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/6
This is sick. What fool would laugh, joke, date, and kiss with a guy that fired your father from their life long career for doing what fathers do best: be disappointed in their children, expressed clear murderous intent against your brother for wanting to protect you, admitting that the only reason your brother draws breath is because there would be no consensual sex otherwise, and has your whole family threatened and terrorized. Either the author doesn't have a family or the character Afton is delibrately weak and pathetic for all the antagonistic "I'm different and better than everyone else around me" thoughts he indulges himself with.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/6
I would never think the man that points a gun at my brother is a decent man. Our exchanges would end there, period. Wtf. Afton is all attitude but like a weak minded little girl.
Tanno chapter 2 . 4/4
"He had dark hair, but what pure Italian didn't." ...you serious? Go count heads in Italy, especially the Northern half. ...what "pure" Italian doesn't have dark hair, what pure American doesnt half more than half a brain. I can stereotype too, see.

I got cousins from Uruguay, right? Pure Italian, they call them Tannos down there. Diana was born in Uruguay but raised here in the states. This American bitch at a restaurant asks for her name and where she's from in a convo. The American says "that's not a very LATIN name", asks her if one of her parents is American. Diana tells her that her grandparents from both sides of the family are from Naples. American cuts her off and says, "Yes, but do you have American in your family?" We look at her like she's fucking retarded. Then Americans wonder why people from other countries think Americans are the dumbest fucks on the planet.

Blond hair, like the name Diana, is not an original American trait. Fyi, South america is called Latin America because Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French, are all Latin based languages. Remember Romans went everywhere kicking ass and conquering celts? Latin, Roman, Diana, Italian. Fucking retards watch too much Jersey Shore. Those idiots are a blight to Italian heritage.
Sup chapter 1 . 4/4
Haven't finished the chapter yet, but I needed to point out a flagrant American stereotype about Italians. Not all are dark haired, dark eyed, olive skinned you know. There are plenty of blonds, blue eyes and green eyes, etc. Same with Spain...Americans think they all look like Dora the Explorer. But in Spain those are Morros, Spaniards descended of Middle East.

I'm from an Italian family. We have a few members with the typical Arab appearance, more with different shades of brown hair, white skin, several cousins and one sister with green or blue-gray eyes with blond hair. All Italian. No need to write a whole paragraph about Afton's American genes to demonstrate why he's got lighter features. Do remember that the Roman Empire was pretty much like the United States: everyone in the world was going there for one reason or another, so there are many different looking people in that part of Europe.

One blond guy in a dark haired family of 4: typical Italian family. If there was another reason for his grandma being American, didn't see it in that paragraph about his genetics. But if the reason his grandma is American is a plot device to excuse his blondness...you don't need it, I assure you.
Meru chapter 32 . 3/30