Reviews for Mafia Runner
TheoLavigne chapter 31 . 3/22
Update please !
Blueyes57 chapter 2 . 3/15
won't be long before its 2 YEARS without an update. at the 2 YEAR mark I will delete the follow I have on this one. if you're gonna let this one die that would be a shame as far as you've gotten on it
SlashLover chapter 31 . 3/11
Astounding story. Absolutely magnificent. I knew going in that it was unfinished, and while it is sad that it was never finished, I don't regret reading it at all, even in its unfinished form.

Thank you for sharing your story.
SlashLover chapter 31 . 3/11
"I wired the fucking shit out of your office, asshole"

OMG. Best line EVER.
Deviantdiantha chapter 31 . 2/21
You have got to be kidding me, did I just read 200k words without an ending? PLEASE finish this story, it's amazing, you are amazing! I loved every chapter! You really should be published for this! Great job, but please, I am begging you, upload the end!
red chapter 31 . 2/13
I'm in love with this. I hope it gets updates soon and the epilog is a while other story Lol you did an amazing job. In in love with Afton :-)
blackcurrent08 chapter 31 . 2/4
I hope you'll finish this.
trymaran chapter 31 . 1/19
wonderful story! gripping plot and interesting, varied characters :) I look forward to your next update
Guest chapter 31 . 1/4
Ahhh! PLEASE, PLEASE come back and finish this story! The storyline and characters are so captivating, I'm especially dying to know more about Marcus. This story is so amazing, and well written, I hate to see it not completed. It's been almost a year and a half since the last update :(
Guest chapter 31 . 12/30/2014
Love!love this story. Excellent writing, believable characters and a unique story. Well done
Guest chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
This is a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it with us. I hope one day you will come back to finish the ending. Yet somehow I think even with the ending there needs to be a sequel. In any case I look forward to reading the update. And I will continue to wait patiently for you...even if it take a few more years. Bc the story is simply breathtaking!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Oh come on! It's at the end you have to finish!
krissy13 chapter 31 . 11/9/2014
Oh my gosh! Your story is amazing. The depth of the characters and their development over the story is better than some published books that I've read, and I work in a library! I hope you finish up the fic with the last chapter and the epilogue; I can't wait to see how it all shakes out in the end. Thank you for writing!
truthisnaked chapter 31 . 11/9/2014
Please tell me you're going to finish this !
JessieGT chapter 31 . 11/2/2014
Very good story. Do you know when you're going to be posting the ending?
1,560 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »