Reviews for Mafia Runner
Guest chapter 32 . 12/9/2021
This is one of the best books I’ve ever read
Lilly chapter 6 . 11/18/2021
Great chapter! love your writing style but Afton is such an idiot like tell him and don't even get me started on Nick. #Nicktheprick
Parfum67 chapter 4 . 11/3/2021
Tu as beaucoup de talent, j’adore ton histoire...
Kashish Srivasta chapter 1 . 7/4/2021
INTERESTING
Uncle Rupert chapter 20 . 3/16/2021
I think I've read this about three times now I still love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2021
Amazing
Guest chapter 29 . 8/22/2020
I like this part so much
The execution is brilliant
Can’t get enough
Waiting for that sequel
Unika chapter 1 . 8/22/2020
Hey
Thank you for the edit.
And I really hope that you give it some thinking and write a sequel to it, like for real. I really want to know more about Marcus and how his relation will develop with Afton.
Ofcourse can’t get enough of Lucian and Afton. I really really like their relationship so so much. Especially our Luciano possessiveness
This is my may be 8th or 9th read; before i used to think how can people read one story again and again when they know the outcome but when you feel that emotion swirling even when it’s not your first time you can get back to it repeatedly.
So really hoping for that sequel.
And really do check out IMMUNITY - Epic solemnity on AO3.
It’s amazing. Way beyond imagination and that burn you feel with the characters feeling. Please do check it out. In love with it as well.
Thankyou for this and welcome to Wattpad too.
I may have written review before as a guest but just wanted to remind you again that you are great writer and do keep writing.
Jay Kyle chapter 5 . 8/11/2020
Welp...THIS ENTIRE BOOK IS AWESOME! MUST READ!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/26/2020
This book is super good! I enjoyed every second of it! Thank you for putting so much effort into it!
Amahle chapter 1 . 7/4/2020
Awesome chapter
simelsylmz chapter 1 . 5/5/2020
Hmm
Guest chapter 32 . 4/18/2020
OMG I loved this story. It was really well written and the chose of words were amazing. It was easy to follow and the descriptions were great. I’m in love with these characters. And Marcus Collins is like my current crush. I hope there is a sequel.
1,740 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »