Reviews for Mafia Runner
MakaY chapter 32 . 9/22
God. I've just finished your story. Truly amazing! I was my favourite story in a long time, no kidding. I loved the way you write, the way you introduce your characters, how you made them deal with their problems and how you put some incredible plot twist in the story (there was so much of them - awesome). I also really enjoyed the relationship of Lucian and Afton: how they learned to trust each other step by step, to eventually accept themselves and embrace their love. It reflects how people should act in a love relationship (except for the mafia stuff.. lol) Maybe people will find this bxb slow and pretty long, but I personally fell in love with it. It was perfect to entertain me. 3 I'll keep you in memory.
vh132 chapter 32 . 7/2
Thank you so much for this story ! :)
Eme chapter 32 . 5/2
I came back and read this again and I love it just as much every time :)
tdr chapter 11 . 4/12
Did Lucian's mother had him at 15/16 years old? because if his brother is 19, and he's 4 years older, that means he's 23, and if his mom is nearing 40 (let's say she's 39), meaning 39 minus 23 16, so she got pregnant at 15 or so.
Shiina chapter 7 . 2/11
Afton really is too naive. He doesn't realize how dangerous Lucian is until he points a gun at his brother's head? And after he does, he dismisses it almost, like it never happened?! Or does it really not matter to him that Lucian is half-way too being a psychopath?
It was when Lucian said that he 'doesn't get jealous, he only is possessive' that I truly started disliking him. That's so fucked up.
Shiina chapter 2 . 2/11
I KNOW they'll end up together because of the summary and because of romance fic logic but I really don't want them to. Not because I don't like Romano, he's actually pretty decent, but because I don't want Afton to get involved in his world of crime. I already love Afton and I want him to fulfill his dreams but if he gets entangled in the Mafia business I'm sure it's going to ruin him, he won't be able to escape the things he hates so very much. Reading this feels like watching a train wreck in slow mo.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/31/2016
Just wanted to say thank you for the story, and for completing it. A very well writing story, I loved it. I always find myself rereading it, I love it so much. I like how it wasn't all about sex, how the storyline was believable and especially that you finished it. I hope you continue writing because you're a great author.
renell.mallari.1995 chapter 32 . 12/27/2016
Amazing story! It is one of my favorites! Please don't stop writing. I'll read anything you write!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/18/2016
You have given me a distraction and made me happy with this story in a very difficult time in my life and for that I thank you.

It was amazing, thanks for the ride!
lorenzo86 chapter 32 . 8/28/2016
Thanks for this wonderful fiction, I can only say that I frequent this site for novel like yours. The story plot is thrilling the caracters are full of life and depts . The romance is hot and it's written so well that you can only hope for more . Are you gonna make a book 2 ? I honestly hope so I am a fan of your book and will be egerly waiting for more thanks so much for bringing us this wonderful fiction
Guest chapter 31 . 8/28/2016
Wow he did it that's great , at least that one problem gone
Guest chapter 29 . 8/28/2016
I'm glad they made it, honestly he made some hard choices but they were for survival . Guess they never will be the same again but hope Aria and Afton get over it . Thanks for a wonderful chapter
Guest chapter 28 . 8/28/2016
Oh my I wonder how Afton will react ti his father ?
Guest chapter 27 . 8/28/2016
Damn how can Marcelleno put him in this situation
lorenzo86 chapter 26 . 8/28/2016
Well that fucked up but I'm really eager to discover how it play out thanks again for a wonderful chaper
1,676 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »