Reviews for Mafia Runner
Uncle Rupert chapter 20 . 3/16
I think I've read this about three times now I still love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13
Amazing
Guest chapter 29 . 8/22/2020
I like this part so much
The execution is brilliant
Can’t get enough
Waiting for that sequel
Unika chapter 1 . 8/22/2020
Hey
Thank you for the edit.
And I really hope that you give it some thinking and write a sequel to it, like for real. I really want to know more about Marcus and how his relation will develop with Afton.
Ofcourse can’t get enough of Lucian and Afton. I really really like their relationship so so much. Especially our Luciano possessiveness
This is my may be 8th or 9th read; before i used to think how can people read one story again and again when they know the outcome but when you feel that emotion swirling even when it’s not your first time you can get back to it repeatedly.
So really hoping for that sequel.
And really do check out IMMUNITY - Epic solemnity on AO3.
It’s amazing. Way beyond imagination and that burn you feel with the characters feeling. Please do check it out. In love with it as well.
Thankyou for this and welcome to Wattpad too.
I may have written review before as a guest but just wanted to remind you again that you are great writer and do keep writing.
Jay Kyle chapter 5 . 8/11/2020
Welp...THIS ENTIRE BOOK IS AWESOME! MUST READ!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/26/2020
This book is super good! I enjoyed every second of it! Thank you for putting so much effort into it!
Amahle chapter 1 . 7/4/2020
Awesome chapter
simelsylmz chapter 1 . 5/5/2020
Hmm
Guest chapter 32 . 4/18/2020
OMG I loved this story. It was really well written and the chose of words were amazing. It was easy to follow and the descriptions were great. I’m in love with these characters. And Marcus Collins is like my current crush. I hope there is a sequel.
Guest chapter 32 . 4/8/2020
I don't even know what to say. This story was so incredible. Wow. I'm at a loss for words.
Marie chapter 32 . 2/29/2020
Dear author, I have finally finished the story. I love this story so much and I think you are a magnificent author. I was like a kid in a candy store reading your book I could not get enough. I want more sooo bad and I only hope you make a sequel. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for creating this wonderful piece of art! Your mind is amazing and I was highly entertained. I just cannot express how much I enjoyed this read. Thank you ,Thank you, Thank you. A beloved fan who is patiently waiting for your return, if ever there is one.
Maya chapter 32 . 2/29/2020