Reviews for Mafia Runner
Sarah chapter 32 . 10/8
Finally ! I have been waiting for ever to read this epilogue . I can at last die in peace :-p But just like the rest of the story, the epilogue was great ! I loved it :D
tb chapter 32 . 10/4
Thank you for coming back to finish this story. I re-read the whole thing from beginning to end today and it was everything I could have hoped for :)
NolyKaryad chapter 32 . 10/2
Finally ! It was so intance.
Thank you.
Charnette chapter 32 . 10/1
Finally got to reading the last chapter and, ah, there's nothing better than giddiness to start your day, and without suppressing an "aww" or three :D A superb job, truly. I'm a bit sad but thankful to see the very last chapter, and hopefully I can enjoy something new from your quill soon ;)
Guest chapter 17 . 9/30
Why why why is Afton being such a fucking idiot? He really needs to dump Lucian. Love doesn't conquer all, and love isn't worth getting tied to a worthless mafia family.
clarbret chapter 7 . 9/30
Please tell me somebody kills Lucian and Afton gets to go to UCLA. Lucian is such a manipulative loser.
Collins-A chapter 32 . 9/29
Excuse me while I weep over this beautiful story. Had me hooked from the first sentences, and I lost many hours of sleep to read this, when I had 7am shifts at work. I will be back in a couple months to re read and cry again, just because it's done. Actually obsessed with Afton and Lucian. Although! We never did find out why Lucian accompanied Nick to Afton's home the first time! If only you could write a one or two shot from Lucians point of view detailing the day the met and what made him fall for him so obsessively and passionately so quickly.
clarbret chapter 1 . 9/29
I just found this story and already I only like Afton. Every other person seems like a complete ass especially Lucian. Nick is a worthless shit too, supposedly caring about his brother but not every giving any warning or explaining what his boss really was. Hopefully there will be at least one other decent person in the story but I'm not holding my breath.
Uncle Rupert chapter 23 . 9/29
This story is amazing. I love the fact that you haven't changed the characters and tried to make them too hardcore. The fact that afton is a runner and he will rely on instinct no matter what and run makes me feel like he real. There is so much happening I have been glued. I really loved this story.
Mana Juice chapter 32 . 9/26
Simply put, amazing.

I could not stop reading this.
1wildrose11 chapter 32 . 9/26
Utterly fantastic - thank you for sharing your work. I thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish and look forward to reading any future works from you
FamishedNight chapter 32 . 9/23
Awesome Story I love it.
TMi The Dork in the Corner chapter 32 . 9/20
Love this story! I'm really upset that I've missed it in all the years that I've been on this site though because it's freakn' amazing! I liked the ending too, the relationship between Lucian and Afton changed so much from the beginning. I just love it. It's a great story! I hope you write and post more stories you're a great writer. Thanks so much for sharing this. :D
Guest chapter 32 . 9/19
Finally en ending. I never get bored reading this story.

JilianLo chapter 32 . 9/18
Hey, I haven't read the chapter yet, but I just want to thank you for updating- I first discovered this fic on the day that chapter 31 was posted, and it took me several months, but eventually I gave up hope that it would ever be finished, and I'm happy for the closure. Cool. :)
1,604 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »