Reviews for Mafia Runner
xProsperityx chapter 32 . 10/13
This is probably the best Mafia fic I ever read from the palm of my phone. I sincerely hope that you continue writing fics! Great job!
Guest chapter 32 . 9/25
Beautiful.
emerated chapter 1 . 9/11
I've read this story so many times. It's my favorite original story. So I've gotten to the point where I think I know Lucian's character very well. I know it's fiction! lol So lately I've been watching Mayans MC and for some reason one of the characters reminds me of Lucian. The mobster Lucian and maybe even the lover too. Just wanted to share that with you
KayRoye12 chapter 32 . 8/26
Great chapter. I am sad that it is the end of the book and I rank it as one of my favorites.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/21
I- I don't even have the right words to describe how beautiful, funny, complex and well written this story is. Beautifully Shattered, you have a special kind of talent.
Tara chapter 32 . 8/18
Hello! I found this story on Wattpad but it wasn't complete so I finished reading it here since the link was in the description. Truth be told, this story captivated me and since I started reading it, I wasn't able to stop. When I start started reading this story, the Wattpad app crashed on me and I didn't put it in my library yet or vote on it, or remember what the name of your story was called, so I was devistated when I thought I lost it.

Like, I'm always, always looking for some great written story with a interesting plot to hold my interest and captivate me for hours as your story did. No joke, I was upset when I thought I lost it for good but luckily, Google is your friend and I looked up mafia and the main characters name and I found it. :)

I loved your story and I couldn't stop reading it for anything, I hope you write more story's because I would love to read them, you have so much talent. 3
Guest chapter 32 . 8/15
Amazing
Guest chapter 32 . 8/8
This was one of the best novels I have ever read. I'm honestly just really greatful i found it.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/6
I don’t think I can ever read another book again and enjoy it as much as I’ve enjoyed this one. Seriously just... wow. Thank you.
JackS123 chapter 32 . 8/5
Just great. Absolutely great - this was something that I had the pleasure of reading and treasuring.
Canj chapter 32 . 8/1
I am ... beautifully shattered. Your story has shattered my brain and completed my life. Honestly, this is beautiful and it just shows how awesome an author you are :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/31
omg those dumbasses went in the business district knowing Romano was there for business
Guest chapter 32 . 7/31
Wonderful story plot, greatly intriguing and amazing writing and characters and there stories
Beautywithfangs chapter 1 . 7/29
Hello, I just wanted to inform you that someone on Wattpad has posted your story there. They credited you but I feel that it’s unfair and still plagiarism for them to response it without your permission. Here is the link: my. /wJiohZxPXO Wattpad won’t let users report it for plagiarism, only the original author can. Just wanted to let you know! If you need further details or want to contact me, let me know. I suggest contacting Wattpad support.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/24
I couldn’t put it down, I read it all in one day, and it was amazing. I’m so happy that the characters experienced more than just the the cliche relationship. There was a lot of thought put into the plot, the characters, the relationship dynamics between characters and also how the characters interacted with one another. The story is amazing and very well written; everything flows easy and I dis t feel lost at any point in time while reading the story.
1,701 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »