Reviews for Mafia Runner
Guest chapter 32 . 8/15
Amazing
Guest chapter 32 . 8/8
This was one of the best novels I have ever read. I'm honestly just really greatful i found it.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/6
I don’t think I can ever read another book again and enjoy it as much as I’ve enjoyed this one. Seriously just... wow. Thank you.
JackS123 chapter 32 . 8/5
Just great. Absolutely great - this was something that I had the pleasure of reading and treasuring.
Canj chapter 32 . 8/1
I am ... beautifully shattered. Your story has shattered my brain and completed my life. Honestly, this is beautiful and it just shows how awesome an author you are :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/31
omg those dumbasses went in the business district knowing Romano was there for business
Guest chapter 32 . 7/31
Wonderful story plot, greatly intriguing and amazing writing and characters and there stories
Beautywithfangs chapter 1 . 7/29
Hello, I just wanted to inform you that someone on Wattpad has posted your story there. They credited you but I feel that it’s unfair and still plagiarism for them to response it without your permission. Here is the link: my. /wJiohZxPXO Wattpad won’t let users report it for plagiarism, only the original author can. Just wanted to let you know! If you need further details or want to contact me, let me know. I suggest contacting Wattpad support.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/24
I couldn’t put it down, I read it all in one day, and it was amazing. I’m so happy that the characters experienced more than just the the cliche relationship. There was a lot of thought put into the plot, the characters, the relationship dynamics between characters and also how the characters interacted with one another. The story is amazing and very well written; everything flows easy and I dis t feel lost at any point in time while reading the story.
E.L.H chapter 32 . 7/18
One of the best books I've read in a long time.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/17
Sequel please!
memeforlife chapter 32 . 7/17
Great story! Very well written. Hope to see/read many more great works.
memeforlife chapter 16 . 7/16
Repost:
I posted my chapter review on the wrong chapter (chap.1). The following is the review I meant to post here.

I would just like to say that your story thus far is quite addicting. I have yet to take a break from reading your story. I love Afton's character, he is beyond hilarious. I love the chemistry between Afton and Lucian. I, for one, am glad that you've decided to continue to write and post your stories. I also added your other profile to keep up with any of your works outside of this profile. Now, back to the story.
memeforlife chapter 1 . 7/15
Trillpuv chapter 32 . 7/3
Hahhhhh I really have the hankering to read Mafia Runner for a third time now. I missed this story. If you decide to write a sequel, well, I can only say that MY BODY IS READY. In the meantime, I will take you up on your offer and go read Immunity ehehehe. On another note, I had not realized this whole fucking time that you were Epic Solemnity/Dark_Cyan_Star? My dude, I read so many of your Harry Potter fics years ago you have no idea. Like the twin one and Dreams and Darkness Collide, to name the two that made a really deep impression. Nice to know that your writing is still as epic as ever lolol
1,695 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »