Reviews for Mafia Runner
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26
update please just one more chapter
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 6 . 5/30
Because you're basically MAKO.
Except not asian and way less proficient with fire bending.
July chapter 31 . 5/29
Omg you must be kidding to stop here ages ago! I can't wait for your next chapter where they can get a happily ever after.. You are still there aren't you? (As in alive) It's scary how ppl can literally just drop from the face of the earth. No matter. I enjoyed your story. Every chapter was captivating and beautifully crafted. A true masterpiece... In the making.
Jabra chapter 31 . 5/23
This story is fucking beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8
Please, please update! I can't stand it anymore, sorry to rush you beg!
epice chapter 13 . 5/6
This is terrible!
How could you?
He got shot!
OH MY GOSH. Why it had to be Afton? I wouldn't have minded if it was Luciano! He can get all the bullets for what I care. But not my cute Afton! No, you sadistic.

Ahem, actually, this is awesome. This chapter is calling for trouble. The Lucian Vandetta, I hope, won't have nothing to envy to the cold sicilian one. Revenge is a dish best served cold, they said.
The more I read, the more it's going crescendo.
I love this story!
epice chapter 10 . 5/6
Hello
well, english is not my native language (I speak french) so, you may find my words a bit rusty.

I discovered your fiction yesterday. And I loved it from the very start.
Have you ever thought of publishing it in a book or an e-book version? I'll definitely buy it, if you do. I think you have your place between the books of Dreamspinner Press.

The plot is very interresting and so are your characters. I'm fond of Lucian, he is THE BEST. Although he has many bad points, but I love all that bad points. It makes him an horrible personne and that's just what's PERFECT with him.

On the other and, Afton is a well balanced melange of naiveness and smartness. I like it that he didn't let Lucian having his way with him, even if he's very well aware he's not of a match if Lucian decides to take him forcefully.

This chapter (10) is by far the best of all I have read till here.
I don't know if you answer to reviews, but I was wondering, the last update was in august 2013 and the fiction seems not over yet. (I didn't see "Complete")
You didn't stop writting, do you? Tell me you didn't please!

Anyway, I don't read many fictions in english on FP, but this one of my favorite. So, thank you for sharing.
By the way, your models inspiration for your characters are just perfects!
Have a nice day! _
TheoLavigne chapter 31 . 3/22
Update please !
Blueyes57 chapter 2 . 3/15
won't be long before its 2 YEARS without an update. at the 2 YEAR mark I will delete the follow I have on this one. if you're gonna let this one die that would be a shame as far as you've gotten on it
SlashLover chapter 31 . 3/11
Astounding story. Absolutely magnificent. I knew going in that it was unfinished, and while it is sad that it was never finished, I don't regret reading it at all, even in its unfinished form.

Thank you for sharing your story.
SlashLover chapter 31 . 3/11
"I wired the fucking shit out of your office, asshole"

OMG. Best line EVER.
Deviantdiantha chapter 31 . 2/21
You have got to be kidding me, did I just read 200k words without an ending? PLEASE finish this story, it's amazing, you are amazing! I loved every chapter! You really should be published for this! Great job, but please, I am begging you, upload the end!
red chapter 31 . 2/13
I'm in love with this. I hope it gets updates soon and the epilog is a while other story Lol you did an amazing job. In in love with Afton :-)
blackcurrent08 chapter 31 . 2/4
I hope you'll finish this.
trymaran chapter 31 . 1/19
wonderful story! gripping plot and interesting, varied characters :) I look forward to your next update
1,567 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »