Reviews for Mafia Runner
Elodie-SE chapter 32 . 1/14/2020
Wow .. what to say ? It was great and the finish is magnificent. Thank you for this wonderful story 3
Guest chapter 32 . 12/6/2019
This was such an amazing story! But I was wondering if there is going to be a sequel? Like the cliffhanger ending is literally making me dive at the edge of my seat!
Guest chapter 32 . 12/1/2019
God I fucking love this story so much... Just so you know I come back to this story like an old favourite book
Td4n76dd chapter 32 . 9/18/2019
Omg, this was an awesome read. Once I opened the book I had to continue qreading until the end. Thank you
Alice70 chapter 32 . 8/19/2019
I loved and enjoyed reading you you for the opportunity.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/28/2019
Every now and then I come back to this story, like an old favourite book. Thank you for sharing your writing 3
xoxlizzie chapter 32 . 6/27/2019
I know you finished this a long time ago but I needed to leave this review to tell you how much I loved it. It was amazing and the ending was very satisfying. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Guest chapter 32 . 5/6/2019
I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH
eme chapter 32 . 4/11/2019
Love coming back to read this every once and awhile !
Final Syai Lunar Generation chapter 32 . 4/6/2019
Ok I binged read this and I know it’s been done for about a year but omg this story was so good! I just seriously loved this original piece! And tbh it made me wish there was a sequel! I love these characters! :3 great writing and all the praises I could ever sing! :3

Keep up the awesome work!~
YoChicken chapter 3 . 2/22/2019
Loved this chapter! 3 and I'm happy that Afton found out so soon that they're mafia!
YoChicken chapter 1 . 2/22/2019
Like the story, but this "all Italian have dark hair and dark eyes" thing is pretty ridiculous. I'm Italian and half the people I know have light or blond hair and light eyes. And nobody ever actually notices, 'cause you know, it's normal?
VeeVeeLa chapter 32 . 2/18/2019
I just got done reading this for like the 3rd time and man I am gunning for a sequel. There so much sequel material here! I just love this story a whole lot.
SpaceCadet chapter 1 . 2/3/2019
This is the most interesting, well-written romance fic I have ever read on this website. It was complex and sexy and dark and it just grew into my skin. I was completely hooked. It left me changed and craving for more. I'll never be able to like normal romance fiction ever again. This was so much more satisfying and perfect. You set the bar too high. This journey was the best. Farewell.
Tinted Windows chapter 1 . 1/16/2019
I read this story first years ago when it wasn't quite complete and I just re-read it now. It was fantastic and I really enjoyed the story and all the characters :) thank you for finishing it off and I do hope you continue writing :)
1,736 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »